"10 pushups, John."

Now its about SJWs? Ohhhh…your one of those guys that makes everything about SJWs, lberals, Democrats and Biden. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, if the shoe fits.

That guy’s argument is it happened in Twitter so it doesnt count, the journalist should ignore it.

What in the retardation lol?

1 Like

What a surprise. The guy who constantly bitches about Adesanya pops up to antagonize and stir up shit. Go away troll.

When have I bitched about adesanya lol?

You pulling things out of your ass again, seems like you enjoy doing that

1 Like

Well here are a few of your posts bitching about Adesanya that i pulled out of my ass.

You are a lying pos.

2 Likes

Nothing like a little evidence to clear things up!

1 Like

Lol you’re a weird ass stalker but you’ve proven me wrong, I have indeed posted a few things about Israel, calling out his retardation and shitty fight against Whittaker.

I typically post something and if the thread dies it dies, dont live in those but obviously you do.

I have shitty memory, you’re a stalker lol

1 Like

You dont even remember all the nonsense you spout off about so of course you’re shocked that someone else does so i must be stalking instead of just reading posts on a forum. You are the one who came to this thread and posted about me. I had literally never said anything to or about you until you popped up talking shit about me on here. If anyone is the stalker its YOU! You just keep on lying. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

He posted receipts!

You got me! You have no life so you remember all of the super serious stuff here and every poster.

Youll be remembered now as a stalker lol

2 Likes

STFU liar.

1 Like

MMA “journalists”, for the most part, are below “low hanging fruit”, talent/skill wise.

Reading MMA “journalism” is like reading a verbose 14 yr old’s myspace account.

On top of all that, they are all out of shape SJW grown men

5 Likes

Lol @ a piece of trash like you calling anyone a scumbag. Honestly, the world would be better off if you offed yourself. You’re less than a person. That’s the truth.

5 Likes

It’s unhealthy to be at that weight, even though some would refer it to as bullying. It isn’t like he’s telling Morgan, to jump off a bridge.

Triggered MAGAt found!

He’s so mad he’s wishing death on people, over a discussion about MMA fights! This is the new radicalized mainstream right.

I disagree.

Outside of medical reasons, morbid obesity is most often a mental health issue. Insulting someone with mental health issues isn’t a logical path to helping them.

2 Likes

You need to get a grip bro. Everything ok at home?

1 Like

@Mattyboy - Telling anyone to kill themselves is not acceptable and will not be tolerated around here.

@FETT_the_geek - Can you reach out to @Mattyboy and make sure they are okay?

4 Likes

Says the biggest pussy in the OG. You’re a keyboard faggot.

1 Like