100 Day Liquid Diet

Hello fellow UG'rs. I recently embarked on a liquid diet and am documenting my meals and daily vlogs. If you would like to follow along you can susceptible to my YouTube channel or just you tube 100 day liquid diet or liquid diet Micky (and no, not that type of liquid :) ). In the video description I post what I ate that day and calories consumed. If you have specific questions or comments I would be happy to respond. Please feel free to share this on Facebook/social media. I am on Day 7 today and Day 1-6 are on YouTube.

Am I crazy? Maybe I am, but my eating habits are crazy as well. I am starting this liquid diet to reduce my addiction to processed foods and sugar, to lose body fat, to improve my health, and to inspire others to do the same. I eat healthy during the day but usually sabotage myself at night with fast food and sugars at night. I feel somewhat powerless over this so I felt I needed to make a drastic change. I devised a plan to drink only liquids for 100 days a with the majority of my calories coming from blended vegetable smoothies with a little bit of fruit, vegan protein powder, chia seeds, hemp hearts, flax seeds, and some coconut water. Drinking 4 liters (about 1 gallon) of that a day will provide me with 600-1200 cal/day depending how much fruit I put in the shake. I can also drink broth, tomato soup, grinded lentil soup, egg white shakes with protein powder, and flavored milk in my high calorie days. I plan to do carb cycling (no carbs, low carbs hen high carbs) to trick my body not to go into starvation mode.

https://youtu.be/cc70kkY7w3w Phone Post 3.0

Good luck pal. Add salt to keep your sodium up and brain functioning. Phone Post 3.0

RawnCzer - Good luck pal. Add salt to keep your sodium up and brain functioning. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the tip and support sir. I consume salt in the broth/soups. It also helps me from not losing too much water. Phone Post 3.0

Is that even healthy?

you can't stick to a normal, modest diet so your answer is to go 100 days on a liquid?

invalid - you can't stick to a normal, modest diet so your answer is to go 100 days on a liquid?
That is correct. I can stick to it for a couple days but I always find myself giving in to craving fast food/shitty foods and my weight goes down then up then down then up etc. it has been like that for a few years although I have lost 15 lbs in 1.5 years time. So I felt I just needed to go cold turkey with sugar and processed foods and a liquid diet to me made sense because most of the processed/sugary foods are solids and it would force me to restrict calories. I also quit pot and Alcohal cold turkey with some help and am almost 9 months sober with no Alcohal/pot. So cold turkey seems to work better for me. Phone Post 3.0

ANAL LEAKAGE !

Did a liquid/ raw diet for two weeks once. Not taking shits after day 3 was a little weird. Phone Post 3.0

BradGluckman -

Is that even healthy?

I believe so. The way I am doing it seems healthy. Between 800-1800 calories per day depending if it is no carb, low carb or high carb day. I also use a multivitamin in liquid form so I am getting all essential nutrients. I think it is more unhealthy having excess body fat. I was 6'3 250lbs when I started. I had a body composition test a month ago that said I had about 85lbs of fat. So I guess I can lose 60-70lbs of fat if I wish to be very lean. Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - ANAL LEAKAGE !
Indeed Phone Post 3.0

myersei - Did a liquid/ raw diet for two weeks once. Not taking shits after day 3 was a little weird. Phone Post 3.0
Not having that issue. The vegetables are high jn fiber Phone Post 3.0

What's the plan after you're done? Just go straight into Fuhrman's Eat to Live; you don't need this now that you've broken the cravings.

BarkLikeADog - What's the plan after you're done? Just go straight into Fuhrman's Eat to Live; you don't need this now that you've broken the cravings.
I honestly don't know. I am pondering it and plan to just let it evolve how it will. I will book a nutritionist to go over a meal plan for me that I will devis with solid foods including salmon, lean meats, salads, quinoa, etc. I don't know if I am one of those people that just has a little sugar and can't control himself. If I am then I would have to avoid sugar entirely. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you just drink Soylent? Its liquid and has apparently all the things you need to live.

https://www.soylent.com/product/drink/

Check it out. Is there something about drinking stuff that somehow makes you only eat healthy stuff? I can think of a lot of liquids that aren't good for you.

Ah yes, Soylent - the product designed by a computer programmer with zero background in nutrition that almost killed him lol

HOW DARE YOU! ITS SAYS RIGHT ON THE WEBSITE ITS GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED! BECOME THE ROBOT HUMAN YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BE!

In Phone Post 3.0

Hurtsogood - Why don't you just drink Soylent? Its liquid and has apparently all the things you need to live.

Check it out. Is there something about drinking stuff that somehow makes you only eat healthy stuff? I can think of a lot of liquids that aren't good for you.
I did look up soylent. But I have been drinking veg/fruit smoothies for a long time so it came natural. Also, I think blending three still gives me the whole foods which beat out the powders. I am not an expert by that makes sense to me. I think most of the bad food I consume are solids. So that's why I chose to go on a liquid diet for 100 days. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry for spelling errors. iPhone ?? Phone Post 3.0

MickyK - 
Hurtsogood - Why don't you just drink Soylent? Its liquid and has apparently all the things you need to live.

I did look up soylent. But I have been drinking veg/fruit smoothies for a long time so it came natural. Also, I think blending three still gives me the whole foods which beat out the powders. I am not an expert by that makes sense to me. I think most of the bad food I consume are solids. So that's why I chose to go on a liquid diet for 100 days. Phone Post 3.0

Ok, cool. I was just curious. I was just reading a bit about soylent and it sounds like its made up or pretty much entirely processed nutrients and what not. You're probably better off just doing what you're doing with fresh fruits and vegetables.