100 greatest of alltime

Am i the only one who noticed there's only 72 there and its supposed to be 100? hmm probably a good thing!

I like Gene Lebelle #5 and Fedor #17.

not that it makes up for having such a terrible list, but he did put

"In no paticular order."

which would defend him from some comments... but that sure is a bad unthought out looking list

:)

can't wait to see 73-100.

I think he is just trying to name all the MMA he knows to seem like a fan...why else would you put nate quarry! HA hA HA

TTT for 73-100!!!!

I think the funniest one is actually Laverne Clark.That shit cracked me up.

This guy is making more posts like this - check his "matches that need 2 happen" post

LOL!

Who in the hell is Kyoshi Sakuraba?

84 rocky 85 that guy that beat rocky in the first movie 86 the rock 87 jacky chan 88 Paul Varelands 89 neo from the matrix 90 that mongolian guy on steroids in the Van Damn movie 91 George Foreman 92 Lui Kang

Man!! What can Mark possibly do for an encore post? Some of these responses made me piss myself.

Is this THE Mark Long as in Kid Dynamite?

hehe I'll finish it off.

93 that Mickey guy from Rocky 94 Wayne Greteski 95 the guy from everlast 96 Joe Sun 97 Sinbad 98 Rich from he Tire Barn 99 Wayne Gretzky again, and of corase #100 Frank Stallone.

Yeah this is Mark kid dynamite Long

i am dying here !

1. Kyoshi Sakuraba First to defeat the gracies

I dont even know which part of this to correct first, in short please end your life.

You guys talk a lot of shit for someone just posting there opionions. I dont think there was one Inteligent follow up post. What the hell is rong with you guys. Where I come from you disrespect someone and call them names like this, you get punched in the mouth. I have been on here for 2 weeks now and have read some dumbshit, but I never made fun of anyone else. But you all want to talk shit to me. Why cause I have a difference of opionions with all of you. Our differences are what make this world great. If we all had the same thoughts on who would win then it would be pretty boring. Fuck all of you who doubt me. Im just trying to have some fun on here with out people talking shit. Mark Long

lol

my Criteria was that the guys had to play a major role in the sport. yeah some of them are not fighter. but they still played a major role in the sport and helped it develop to what it is today.

"95 frank dux "

you gotta be fucking kidding right?