100 Ounce Steak...Could you?

Eat it?  I've watched a bunch of eating challenges and there's no chance I could do 99% of them...but I feel the 100 oz steak is something I could pull off.  I've made a NY Strip roast before where I almost ate the whole thing by myself.

I don't think I could do it with anything but steak (except maybe OG cocks..eh).

So what say you?  Could you take down a 100 ounce steak?

1 Like

I definitely could not 

I made a 2.77lb bone in ribeye last weekend and almost the entire thing. I was hurting

Nope, even half would be a stretch

1 Like

Yes. Even with the bottle of wine advertised on the side panel in this thread.

Of course, i might end up like Red Barklay

Yarn | The winner and still champion, ''Reliable'' Red Barclay ...

And i'd be fine with that.

1 Like

Fan of Fanboys - 

I definitely could not 

I made a 2.77lb bone in ribeye last weekend and almost the entire thing. I was hurting

Yeah it's 6.25 lbs of beef...

That doesn't sound enjoyable at all

I can eat a lot of steak but no fuckin way! those fries and onion rings look freakin awesome too. 

johnnypayne - Nope, even half would be a stretch

I've got a 3.6 lbs NY strip roast coming my way today.  I might try the 1/2 way and see how it goes.

Also...I'm not fat btw.  I'm actually hobbitsh.

dhughes -
Fan of Fanboys - 

I definitely could not 

I've eaten 3lb london broils by myself and finshed feeling like a hummingbird. I think i can pull this off. 

Oh, and im not a fatty. Tall and lean

I don't think I could do any other form of eating challenge.  But for whatever reason, I can eat quality beef forever.

Al Cappucino - 
dhughes -
Fan of Fanboys - 

I definitely could not 

I've eaten 3lb london broils by myself and finshed feeling like a hummingbird. I think i can pull this off. 

Oh, and im not a fatty. Tall and lean

Most of the competitive eaters are fairly slim.

dhughes - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

I definitely could not 

I would accept the challenge if I could get that in the form of 12.5 Double Quarter Pounders from McD's.

Lurker99 - 
dhughes - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

I definitely could not 

I would accept the challenge if I could get that in the form of 12.5 Double Quarter Pounders from McD's.

LOL I hear ya.  Them made to order quarter pounders are seriously good.  Fuck the haterz.

This guy is insane...

1 Like

I usually get the 6 oz at the Texas roadhouse, but get filled up on the bread, salad and side. Sometimes when feeling manly, I get the 8 oz.

No way in fuck I could dent 100 oz

i love steak but there is zero chance i could eat that, once you add in mandatory sides and i bet i wouldn't eat a 1/4 of it

kungfugrip - I usually get the 6 oz at the Texas roadhouse, but get filled up on the bread, salad and side. Sometimes when feeling manly, I get the 8 oz.

No way in fuck I could dent 100 oz

"Sometimes" never happens, does it?