$100 UG UFC 141 Pool

UG-

I am a investor in a new site called Offerpools.  Its a site that is completely free to enter and it is a place you can join pools or create your own.

I started a $100 100 person UG pool where the winner will get a $100 amazon gift card.

Go here to enter 

http://www.offerpools.com/pools/join-pool.php?id=31

Let me know if you have any quetions.

Just to be clear the site is in beta and while it is you don't have to do ANYTHING to enter a pool,  make your pics, and win gift cards.

Does the winner get a grey name as well, lol. Nice job on the pool! Phone Post

I cant get it to work. Im registered, but when I go to click on names they move from under my cursor Phone Post

Mayhem13 -  I cant get it to work. Im registered, but when I go to click on names they move from under my cursor Phone Post
Can you tell me what browser your using?  and is it when you pick the fight?  

I will have it fixed ASAP.  Feedback like this is why we are giving away cash lol cause we want to squash all bugs

JK3420 -  Does the winner get a grey name as well, lol. Nice job on the pool! Phone Post

Sure what the hell.   The winner of the UG labeled 100 person pool i linked to I will also buy a gray name.

I am using Internet Explorer and yep, its when I try to click on the fighter.

Worked for brock, but then I the others move when I go to click it. It looks like maybe behind the top pictures (lesnar and overeem) Phone Post

I was just kidding, lol...I still find myself checking that damn thread. Phone Post

Worked for me! I'm in!

From my phone I can only select the first 3 fights. Is there a pg 2? Phone Post

Mayhem13 -  I am using Internet Explorer and yep, its when I try to click on the fighter.

Worked for brock, but then I the others move when I go to click it. It looks like maybe behind the top pictures (lesnar and overeem) Phone Post

Thanks for responding.  We are unable to reproduce this can you tell me what version of Internet Explorer you are using?

Thanks so much for the feedback!

ShoeMoney - 
Mayhem13 -  I am using Internet Explorer and yep, its when I try to click on the fighter.

Thanks for responding.  We are unable to reproduce this can you tell me what version of Internet Explorer you are using?

Thanks so much for the feedback!

At this point its not mobile compatable but that will change for future events.  

For decision, choose 3 rounds?

Mr. Blonde -  For decision, choose 3 rounds?

Yeah this is something we debated about...  Obviously a decision would almost always be the last round correct?

Think we should make it auto select last round if you choose decision ?

Im sure its probably outdated as I was trying from my computer here at work.

Looks like IE 7 Phone Post

Just made my picks!

im pretty sure I'm going to win

Chinese Keyboard Warrior - Gonna sign up right now, i hope i wont have to pick the fight between diaz and cerrone lol
LOL well you can join as many pools as you want for this event so pick one with each.  I was conflicted also on that one.

ttt Phone Post

Chinese Keyboard Warrior - How will members be contacted if they won? to the registration email of that account?

and will u post the UG winner in this thread?

Yes  the results will be posted publicly for each pool also.  It might not be right away we are tweaking that a little bit.