Why do so many people with 6 figure jobs lie on an anonymous internet forum? Absolute fucking clowns

What are trying to get at?

The spoofers and braggarts on this site give me some laugh. There was a post today some lad was bragging about being rich and the next sentence he said he was cheap. Only in america

Brother rabbitte - The spoofers and braggarts on this site give me some laugh. There was a post today some lad was bragging about being rich and the next sentence he said he was cheap. Only in america

That's how we stay rich

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
Brother rabbitte - The spoofers and braggarts on this site give me some laugh. There was a post today some lad was bragging about being rich and the next sentence he said he was cheap. Only in america

That's how we stay rich
So the lambo stays in the garage because you are too cheap to buy petrol ? Cheap fuck

It’s the internet, no one lies. 

Are you saying people lie about having 6 figure jobs or people with 6 figure jobs lie more than people who have less?

I’m a six figga nigga by the name of jigga

Six figures is not unusual for a person with 15 years experience in an professional environment. 

I know what you mean.

its an odd thing to broadcast in a completely anonymous setting.

combine that with posting pictures of yourself and your family and it’s more than a little puzzling

20 years, friendo

LOL at thinking that an adult making 100K is rare or magical.

I know a lot of people who are merely competent and clear 100k. They have a lot of experience though. 

Ghengiseanie -

That's how we stay rich

This is actually true the qelathuest people I have ever met are often those with the least external indicators of such wealth. 

What?

A six figure income is still a big deal in 2017? You're just getting by if you're making 100K in the shadow of NYC. 

Ghengiseanie -

That's how we stay rich

This is actually true the qelathuest people I have ever met are often those with the least external indicators of such wealth. 

Was this message coded for your jihad brothers?

What are you getting at op?

Seven figures is the new six figures.

i make 6 and it isn't shit, i need 7

Canooke -
Ghengiseanie -

That's how we stay rich

What?

He said rich people don't flaunt their wealth.

Well, old money folks that actually have class usually don't flaunt their wealth. 

Most of the extrememly wealthy folks I know are very unassuming. 

Drawing attention to yourself when you possess that kind of wealth can make life extremely inconvenient.