100s of trannys want help to return to old self

Lol I guess the new is wearing off the latest woke trend.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/hundreds-of-young-trans-people-seeking-help-to-return-to-original-sex-11827740

3 Likes

I want to say I told you so...but it's just sad.

Disgusting transphobes!

1 Like

Say it ain't so...

1 Like

Welcome to adulthood, where actions have far-reaching, and sometimes permanent consequences. 

Think carefully before you cut your dick off, or ask the doc for D cups and an Adams apple shave, because there's not much chance of coming back from that.

1 Like

I'm guessing a lot of those kids parents need a good beat-down

Hundreds Come Forward Seeking To "Detransition" After Gender Reassignment

Tim Pool

A must see for anyone who is, or knows someone, thinking about changing their gender.  

1 Like

will they still get to keep their sports records?

2 Likes

Couldn't care what they do as long as my taxes aren't used to support this madness.

8 Likes
Right Hand JO Power - will they still get to keep their sports records?

If they don't then I know of some Olympic gold medals that need to be turned in 

So the dudes who had their junk cut off can they get them back?

I see a lot of the people who get really into being trans as deeply depressed and wanting desperately to escape who they are. Its almost like they think if they can escape their assigned gender than they can find happiness, but that doesn't really address what truly made them feel unhappy. It is sad really.

If they kill  their parents for doing this to them, should it be ruled justifiable homicide?

1 Like
jpm995 - 

Couldn't care what they do as long as my taxes aren't used to support this madness.

this

you made your bed, now lay in it

1 Like
Ramon Maroni - 
jpm995 - 

this

you made your bed, now lay in it

This and this.

If even cutting off your penis cant't make a guy happy, what can...?

5 Likes

I don't get all this trans shit. I live in a city of 700k people and seeing a tranny is like finding a unicorn. They barely exist but if you're on twitter or social media you'd think they're all over the place.

3 Likes
shen - If even cutting off your penis cant't make a guy happy, what can...?

They dont actually cut it off. It gets split down the middle, folded inside and stitched into a front hole. It makes baniging a trany even gayer because you would be rubbing your dick on a inside out dick. 

They realised a 60 yo tranny doesnt look that great..