101 Weigh In Pics - Philly

Is that Junior Seau in the Red hat and Hurley shirt?

cool pics

BJ looks slimmer and taller.

Cool pics, thanks!

cool at least i made one of the pics (even though i had my backpack on with a poster in it)

Is that Junior Seau in that last Anderson/Forrest pic?

Awesome pics Pure! Thanks for sharing man.

TTT

So what did Dana tell new ring card girl to make her get rid of the Sammy Hagar hair?

doesnt it look like bj is attempting to not look florian in the eyes on that staredown shot?

nofatchicks - Is that Junior Seau in the Red hat and Hurley shirt?

Yes it is. Good eye. Dana mentioned that he was there. Also in attendance but not pictured were Tito, Liddell, Couture , Trigg, JJones, M Serra.

At the event tomorrow, you will see plenty of football players (Eagles) and Phillies after they complete their game across the street they should be there by 11pm.

Good shit!

I got there too late to get good seats. My pictures look like ants on a grainy camera.

However, I'll be in Section 1 (Floor) in the 10th row tomorrow.

This was a really cool event.

Matt Riddle was SHREDDED. Renzo Gracie stayed for a good 20 minutes taking pictures with fans and giving autographs. Best part about that was him talking to a woman who had Pat Militech sign her t-shirt.

"Is that Pat's signature?"

Her: (clueless) "Yea"

"Well, that's okay..."

I made my way down to the press seating and was hoping no one noticed. Didn't get caught and ended up sitting behind tracy lee

Right on BJ!

Sorry, Forrest.

awesome

I'm hyped for tomorrow!

nice pics what kind of camera do u have?

Thanks for the pics!

Super pics. Thanks. BJ does look overtrained. Silva looks soft in that one pic.

Cool pics man!

Great pics.