$10k reward for Yellowstone white wolf killer

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/59173dacc4618867518b4588/amp

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/science/rare-white-wolf-killed-in-yellowstone-park-was-shot-illegally.html

Pretty fucked.

Blue please.

ttt

Two separate $5,000 rewards have been offered for information following the illegal shooting of a rare white wolf in Yellowstone National Park.
The ‘Queen of Hayden Valley’ white wolf was one of the most well-known wolves in the National Park and her illegal killing has sparked outrage from advocacy groups and Yellowstone visitors alike.

Hikers found the wolf, one of only three white wolves in the National Park, mortally wounded on April 11. Park staff were forced to euthanize the animal because her injuries were so severe.

Recently released necropsy results showed the wolf suffered a gunshot wound, the National Park Service has revealed.

The wolf was the alpha female of the ‘Canyon Pack,’ the most photographed pack in Yellowstone. She was 12 years old, about twice the age of other wolves in the park. She had been with the same mate for more than nine years and had produced at least 20 pups.

The Park service said she was one of the most recognizable wolves in the park and was highly sought after by visitors to view and photograph. Many people shared memories of encounters with the wolf in a Facebook post announcing that she had been shot.

“Due to the serious nature of this incident, a reward of up to $5,000 is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual(s) responsible for this criminal act,”said Yellowstone National Park Superintendent Dan Wenk.

A wolf advocacy organization called Wolves of the Rockies added another $5,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the successful conviction of the shooter.

Fucking why????

so they shoot it and just leave it?

finding this POS and arresting him is too good, death only

Hope they catch that piece of shit.

And there is relatively little skill involved.

Happen to come across a magnificent creature who is not used to being hunted by man. Pull the trigger.

Wow. Great fucking Job.

You can't keep the body. You can't brag about it (well maybe to your asshole pleasure hunter friends).

All you have accomplished is ending the successful life of a beautiful creature.

Fuckin asshole.

Maybe she went after an armed hiker...

TFK_Kaneman82 - Maybe she went after an armed hiker...

lol yeah right.

Fucking POS

Disgusting 

We need more people offering rewards for stopping poachers. One of the scumiest crimes

sad

PoiuPoiu - 
Ramon Maroni - Fucking why????

so they shoot it and just leave it?

finding this POS and arresting him is too good, death only

carnivores are not good eating

neither was your mother

TFK_Kaneman82 - Maybe she went after an armed hiker...

This ....we don't know exactly what happened , although had a hiker killed it because he was being attacked , the hiker should've reported it 

I bet this story is really afecting one of our OG's tonight

I don't know if anyones heard (spoiler alert) but Joe Rogan read a book on Coyotes and also a Coyote ate one of his chickens. Little known fact Coyotes are wolves so...

My thoughts are with Rogan tonight

My prayers are that he have a bunch of podcasts in the next short while with various hunters and possibly a coyote expert of some sort.

That or I need to get Ja Rule to tell me how to feel about all this 

Can we get Ja on the phone?

MMA Newbie -

I don't know if anyones heard (spoiler alert) but Joe Rogan read a book on Coyotes and also a Coyote ate one of his chickens. Little known fact Coyotes are wolves so...

My prayers are that he have a bunch of podcasts in the next short while with various hunters and possibly a coyote expert of some sort.

Wtf are you talking about?

Damn that's messed up. Shooting it then just leaving it, and it sounds like they didn't kill it, just left it there to slowly die. Hoping they get whoever did it.

Geralt of Rivia ain't going down to a bullet.

Fake news.

Cherrycola -
MMA Newbie -

What are you, on dope? His post is pretty damm clear. Goddamn morans up in herr.

Kings21 - 
Cherrycola -
MMA Newbie -

What are you, on dope? His post is pretty damm clear. Goddamn morans up in herr.

No shit, he is the only one on point in this here thread.

disclaimer, I am on dope.