10K to Invest in Crypto

I have basic coinable and finance accounts and hold it all there.

Weird they can’t verify your account.

Excellent stuff, thanks everyone!

1 Like

THIS guy knows. BAT is a sleeper.

I’m heavy in ADA and DOGE.

If doge ever hits $50, coke and hookers for the entire OG in Medallo

have you sorted it out yet?

So, basically you want at least one exchange to be your fiat on-ramp. I use BlockFi for that, but Gemini, Kraken, Coinbase, and Binance are all fine. I just like the interest accounts at BlockFi, though they don’t offer a lot of coins as an exchange.

I also had and have the same problem with Coinbase. Their Plaid api won’t verify my account, which is with Charles Schwab, so not some obscure local bank. Anyhow, what I do is buy USDC on BlockFi and send it to Coinbase, sell it to USD and buy whatever I want there. It’s a pain in the ass, but it just shows you how early we all are with this stuff.

Try opening accounts with the other exchanges I listed and one of them should work as a fiat on-ramp. Personally I like Gemini and BlockFi, but any should work. Kraken and Binance will offer more coins, so there’s less shuffling around to do. In any case it’s good to have at least three accounts because when the market is moving, the more popular exchanges can get overwhelmed, again pointing to how early we are.

When you get comfortable with all that, start looking into cold wallets like Ledger, and staking coins.

While we’re at it, I’ll recommend some YouTubers: JRNY Crypto, Benjamin Cowen, Digital Assets News, Aktcoins Daily, and Crypto Crow. Twitter fucking sucks, but I would advise having an account just for crypto. Find those youtubers on Twitter and just clone their follows.

I like BTC and Monero.

Xrp and ADA