11 Million Rapists get to stay in US for wall MAGA

This is the art of the deal, folks. Trump talking amnesty for 11 million rapists/terrorists/murderers.

MAGA!

“No, Amnesty is not a part of my offer. It is a 3 year extension of DACA. Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else. Likewise there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally-but be careful Nancy!”

–DJT

They rapin errabody

Flavorful - This is the art of the deal, folks. Trump talking amnesty for 11 million rapists/terrorists/murderers.

MAGA!

“No, Amnesty is not a part of my offer. It is a 3 year extension of DACA. Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else. Likewise there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally-but be careful Nancy!”

–DJT

Oh so you aren’t in favor of DACA or what is your point? 

JimbosBigWillie -
Flavorful - This is the art of the deal, folks. Trump talking amnesty for 11 million rapists/terrorists/murderers.

MAGA!

–DJT

Oh so you aren’t in favor of DACA or what is your point? 

Orange man bad

LOL you do realize it's logistically impossible to remove all the illegals in the country, right?

Trump is just saying what immigration officials have been saying for years. They don’t have the resources to deport everyone. Look at the numbers. Even with Obama’s inflated stats, he was deporting a fraction of illegals in the US.

What's hilarious is that it's lunatic leftist activists who have been hysterically screaming and crying about how Trump is going to round up all illegals and deport them, even though again, it is logistically impossible.

Pointing out reality is not 'amnesty' for illegals.

That's a lot of rape. 

wait.  so now theyre rapists?  

Im confused

Soup and Beer - 

lol