113 fantasy points away from $1.2M

On Draft Kings. I still have Rivers, Keenan Allen, Antonio Gates and Leveon Bell left to play. Overwhelming majority of the guys ahead of me have zero or one player remaining. Probably won't win the $1.2 but I should have a nice little pay day. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck, homey! Phone Post 3.0

In for result Phone Post 3.0

Do you work for draft kings? Phone Post 3.0

ViolentRites - Do you work for draft kings? Phone Post 3.0

He works for Fan Duel

Looking forward to your commercial holding a check Phone Post 3.0

Lol I work for neither. Phone Post 3.0

GL man. I won 2500 on year at one of those sites before draftkings and shit popped up for fantasy football. Was fucking sweet.

DaveFu -
ViolentRites - Do you work for draft kings? Phone Post 3.0

He works for Fan Duel
Lol Phone Post 3.0

In for outcome. I live in WA, so I can't play for money which is horseshit. Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Lets say you did win. In true OG fashion, what will you do?

Just wait .. Something crazy will happen and you'll win 6 bucks .. Happens every time ! Hope you win big though Phone Post 3.0

Sycotik - Lets say you did win. In true OG fashion, what will you do?
Depends on what amount I win. Phone Post 3.0

Come back and update is tonight! Good luck man. Phone Post 3.0

Lol no chance Phone Post 3.0

Flaboy239 - 

you win big ill take you to the best stripclubs and get the best hookers in Atlantic city for you

TFK_Geoff G Electric - Just wait .. Something crazy will happen and you'll win 6 bucks .. Happens every time ! Hope you win big though Phone Post 3.0

does shit like that happened

TFK_Geoff G Electric - Just wait .. Something crazy will happen and you'll win 6 bucks .. Happens every time ! Hope you win big though Phone Post 3.0
I'm expecting this although I'm sitting in a pretty good situation. Antonio Brown going HAM would be worse case scenario since lots of people have him and I don't Phone Post 3.0

Flaboy239 - 

The big prize of course!

Hey op if you win the 1.2 mil will you buy me a xbox1? Phone Post 3.0