Image result for stunned gif
Related image
Related image
Related image
Related image

How do I get a lifetime ban off this fucking list. It's caused me nothing but heartache. 

I need YSW back on this with the proper goddamn algorithm. 

Chimonos Revenge -

My sources tell me that with ned and uhtred on the lam, you have finally cracked the top 100. Onward and upward, my friend!

One of these days I'll make a list .  I don't think I'll be appreciated til years after my death.... which may be soon

Girly - 

One of these days I'll make a list .  I don't think I'll be appreciated til years after my death.... which may be soon

you have an entire style of JINX named after you  what more recognition do you want?

nobody calls it a "reverse jinx" any longer....everyone now refers to it as the gritty jinx!

Pretjah -
Girly - 

you have an entire style of JINX named after you  what more recognition do you want?

nobody calls it a "reverse jinx" any longer....everyone now refers to it as the gritty jinx!

You just jinxed me from making a list!

ordidyou?

STEAK and CHICKEN!!

Its an honor to be counted among the elite top 20 once again! What a great way to close out the year!

Top Gun high fives all around!

StevetheWeasel - Congrats to everyone who made it into the Top Twenty this month. An incredibly diverse and varied group of posters, each bringing something really special to this great place.

And to those who didn't make it, just keep at it! Work hard, stay in school, and always belief in yourself. The sky the limits.

Your comments are an inspiration!

ufc98newb -
Chimonos Revenge -

My sources tell me that with ned and uhtred on the lam, you have finally cracked the top 100. Onward and upward, my friend!
Sorry to quote the gif but, has it been confirmed that uthred and zned are the same person..? I figured they were... But did I miss that..?

Only ranked yourself at 10 ?

LOL @ Kirik coming in at #17.

RhinoHog -

Only ranked yourself at 10 ?

I slipped down two spots this month!

I need to step my game back up!!!

Wow.. This is so awesome!

Good job everyone...

Super power ranger high fives all around!

Jimmy is not on the list.  Is Jimmy dead?

For real.