12 of Bruce Lee's personal items up for auction!

12 items of Bruce Lee’s up for auction!

Maybe we pool our monies and bid on the watch and jacket?!?!?!?!

http://www.stickgrappler.net/2014/04/12-of-bruce-lees-personal-items-and.html

I guess Linda is hurting for cash? Phone Post 3.0

Dibs on the platform shoes!

Bruce Lee Owned & Used Shin Guard Set

Sorry, i'm not gonna do them all if they come up this big. My html isn't what it was.

"Bruce Lee Personally Owned & Worn Watch From The 1970's"

Oh my FUCK! A bunch of friends & I all had this exact watchband back in the '70s.

I had that exact same pair of shin pads (the orange and blue not pictured above).

They're baseball catcher's shin pads. Doubt mine would go for $5,000 though, lol.

Nice lifts on those shoes. Napoleon would be jealous. Phone Post 3.0

Onikage - I guess Linda is hurting for cash? Phone Post 3.0
I dk for a fact but think it's 1st gen student (and builder of some of BL's custom training equipment) Herb Jackson's son selling Phone Post 3.0

I want the watch!! Phone Post 3.0

Your nuts to buy that shit for that price. Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter - Your nuts to buy that shit for that price. Phone Post 3.0

Not if you are going to flip it

Nothing there that I would call  "iconic".   

His JKD gloves.   His special custom shield.   His screen worn clothes.  etc....   Those would be interesting.

I'd want his nunchucks personally. My idol growing up, bruce was a boss. Phone Post 3.0

e. kaye -

Nothing there that I would call  "iconic".   

His JKD gloves.   His special custom shield.   His screen worn clothes.  etc....   Those would be interesting.

Yeah. I believe it's Herb Jackson's son selling these. His dad didn't get the iconic stuff. Taky Kimura got some of the iconic stuff

The iconic yellow Game of Death went for $100k plus a few months ago at auction Phone Post 3.0

I met Bruce Lee's wife last summer at a party.

IDXtreme - I met Bruce Lee's wife last summer at a party.
I wonder how her new husband feels about her eternally being a dead dude's wife lol. Has to be an odd situation. Phone Post 3.0

Is the yellow and black jumpsuit for sale? Phone Post 3.0