12 weeks lose 20lbs. If I fail will eat dogfood.

Right phaggits I need to lose some weight which I have needed to do for a few years. I'm 37 now and it's getting harder to do
by the year. I find it hard to stay motivated to eat healthy so I've decided, by way of giving myself an extra kick in the ass, if by tues March 25th I weigh more than 95kg (209lbs) I will eat dog food. I've got accurate scales (salter medical type) and I will post my weigh in on here too so you don't think I'm cheating.

If I fail I will film myself eating the dog food and post it on the OG. So you lot can laugh at me being sick.
I will post updates of my weight every week between now and then.

I'd appreciate some supportive input or in fact any input at all. Even if its just a load of abuse! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck, Its on! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck!

...couldn't help myself.

paw -

Good luck!

...couldn't help myself.

Haha. Thanks. Suitable name for the post too mate! Phone Post 3.0

Youll do it I lost 10 in a month cutting out sugar and soda Phone Post 3.0

Do it phagget. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - Lol subbed. Although 20lbs would be straightforward in 6 weeks. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah should be. It comes off slow with me though. Cardio. 40 day dan john programme. Lowish carbs. Loads of veggies. Protein and good fats.

Really don't want to eat dog food! Phone Post 3.0

Ringworm74 - Youll do it I lost 10 in a month cutting out sugar and soda Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'll be doing too.

I'm a diet coke fiend and I'm stopping that too. While I don't think it interferes with fat loss it can't be great for you. Phone Post 3.0

LiftorDie - Do it phagget. Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Thanks mate. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be dishing out the vote ups for anyone who contributes too.

If anyone else wants to add their own getting in shape efforts on here feel free. Phone Post 3.0

Just focus on each day man, thats the easiest way. Short term goals of not eating any crap for the first day, then the first few days once you've done it. Phone Post 3.0

Devlin - Just focus on each day man, thats the easiest way. Short term goals of not eating any crap for the first day, then the first few days once you've done it. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's what I've done before when I've gotten into shape. It's not rocket science just requires a bit of motivation and I find 90% is diet.

Training wise today did half an hours cardio on a cross trainer at work with my heart rate at about 80%.
Then an hour of kettlebells. Whole body stuff.

Nailed Tabata shrug bar squats with my thick grip shrug bar and 160lb yesterday followed by kettlebells again. Phone Post 3.0

I treat food like I am an addict. Take each one day at a time, day by day and if you are a binger know that you can't have one of something bad cos u know what will happen. Phone Post 3.0

And I'm down four stone overall to a good lean weight. Up a bit after Christmas but who isn't! Going back down again fo sho.

U can do it. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Phone Post

TryhardNobody -

How about instead of planning for what youre gona do if you fail, plan for whats gona happen when you make it. Fuck the dog food, what are you gona do when you hit your goal?

Tru dat brother. Just wanted to give myself an unusual incentive and make it a bigger deal for myself if I don't carry it through.

Really when I'm in shape I just feel better in every situation. Phone Post 3.0

brigsy - I treat food like I am an addict. Take each one day at a time, day by day and if you are a binger know that you can't have one of something bad cos u know what will happen. Phone Post 3.0
Me too.

I'm a binger too. Cheat meals are ok but cheat days can mess my cutting up for a week. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_5 for fighting - Good luck Phone Post
Fuck I may have just voted you down?

Sorry I meant to quote you. I'll get you back and everyone else who pops by.

Thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

Good day today. Cycle before work. Half hour cross trainer. Deadlifts and kettlebells this evening. Phone Post 3.0

brigsy - And I'm down four stone overall to a good lean weight. Up a bit after Christmas but who isn't! Going back down again fo sho.

U can do it. Phone Post 3.0
Also that is awesome!

Well done. Phone Post 3.0