12 Year Old Knock Out Game Victim

Skip to 4:00 minute mark

Skip to the 4 minute mark. Stealing a shot on fucking kid. That was embarrassing and a cunt thing to do. 

Haha I didn't see youd put the skip to 4 minute 

Any follow up? They catch this animal? Hate crime charges impending, I'm sure.

Imagine a 225lb 30 some-year-old man, doing this to a 90 lbs black kid who was 12 years old.  This nation would burn.  Yet the reality is this is 1000 times more likely a scenario than the reverse. but but white racism tho!  #BLM

15 Likes

Eh, the way he was dancing, I will allow it. Maybe this will show him what team he is on.

1 Like

L8er 

Fighting -

Imagine a 225lb 30 some-year-old man, doing this to a 90 lbs black kid who was 12 years old.  This nation would burn.  Yet the reality is this is 1000 times more likely a scenario than the reverse. but but white racism tho!  #BLM

12 yo is an accomplice to white supremacy so it doesn't count

26 year old CEDRIC (CJ) MOORE

2 Likes

looks like the interwebs knows him

A dad kids would be proud to have.

1 Like

Well, now I'm fucking furious. I have a 12 year old. This shit hurts to watch. 

1 Like

Democrat rhetoric leads to violence

5 Likes

Crickets... 

left og'rs

I'd be OK with this being a death penalty crime.  

Hard to watch...but honestly it was oddly heartwarming to see all the other guys rush to check on little dude.  

But still fuck that animal.  Should be charged w a hate crime. 

2 Likes

No one gives a shit when whites are brutalized by blacks.  

10 Likes

Disgusting, what a coward that guy.

Junnk -

No one in the world is more violent than white Americans. Genocide of native Americans, enslavement of Africans, massive war crimes in Afghanistan Iraq Somalia Yemen Cambodia Vietnam Philippines Germany (read about the rape those animals did to German women, and those are the "heroic" WW2 troops), the current murder and enslavement of blacks in jails, it enver ends. But yeah I'm sure you think your'e somehow a victim in all this.

Just another example of what's happening, but nobody wants to admit it 

4 Likes

GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

No one in the world is more violent than white Americans. Genocide of native Americans, enslavement of Africans, massive war crimes in Afghanistan Iraq Somalia Yemen Cambodia Vietnam Philippines Germany (read about the rape those animals did to German women, and those are the "heroic" WW2 troops), the current murder and enslavement of blacks in jails, it enver ends. But yeah I'm sure you think your'e somehow a victim in all this.

It’s about time for that infamous white violence to be unleashed. 

13 Likes
Fighting -

This 10000%!!

imagine role reversal? Ever major city would be having protests right now. Major political figures would be blaming Trump’s divisiveness.

But since it’s Black violence in a white kid, this won’t even get a blip on the MSM and everyone can pretend this stuff never happens.

2 Likes