12 Year Old Knock Out Game Victim

GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

Democrat rhetoric leads to violence

No one in the world is more violent than white Americans. Genocide of native Americans, enslavement of Africans, massive war crimes in Afghanistan Iraq Somalia Yemen Cambodia Vietnam Philippines Germany (read about the rape those animals did to German women, and those are the "heroic" WW2 troops), the current murder and enslavement of blacks in jails, it enver ends. But yeah I'm sure you think your'e somehow a victim in all this.

I know this is just a dumb troll attempt, but literally every nation in existence has been in countless wars with one another. As bloody as those wars have been, wars fought be Western countries have been fairly humane compared to history and other places in the world. 

You have 3 choices of where to live in the world: Brazil, Somalia or Vermont, where do you want to live? 

GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

No one in the world is more violent than white Americans. Genocide of native Americans, enslavement of Africans, massive war crimes in Afghanistan Iraq Somalia Yemen Cambodia Vietnam Philippines Germany (read about the rape those animals did to German women, and those are the "heroic" WW2 troops), the current murder and enslavement of blacks in jails, it enver ends. But yeah I'm sure you think your'e somehow a victim in all this.

Let's hope you are right then. Get things back on track then, yea?>

3 Likes

Abradolf Lincler - 
GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

I know this is just a dumb troll attempt, but literally every nation in existence has been in countless wars with one another. As bloody as those wars have been, wars fought be Western countries have been fairly humane compared to history and other places in the world. 

You have 3 choices of where to live in the world: Brazil, Somalia or Vermont, where do you want to live? 

Well, since those aren't the only three places in the world, I'd say it's a pointless question that doesn't illustrate a damn thing.

But I'll answer for myself - if I could snap my fingers and magically wake up living in another country, what country would I pick?  Probably Norway, Finland, or one of the other nordic/scandinavian countries. 

What a tough guy cheap shotting an unsuspecting child from behind and running away like a bitch. 

Imagine the media coverage if the races were reversed.

1 Like

I actually didnt see this on any news websites....just here. So I agree with everyone.

1 Like

Pugilist82 - Imagine the media coverage if the races were reversed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its disgusting how many times this has to be said. Fuck the media and the animal in this video

Fighting -

Any follow up? They catch this animal? Hate crime charges impending, I'm sure.

Imagine a 225lb 30 some-year-old man, doing this to a 90 lbs black kid who was 12 years old.  This nation would burn.  Yet the reality is this is 1000 times more likely a scenario than the reverse. but but white racism tho!  #BLM

Exactly. VU bro. 

1 Like
GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

Yeah,  the ottoman empire was awesome, Japan was delightful, and so were all the Asian dictators 

Let's not forget the current slaves owned by Arabs. 

Anyway, if your team says Trump rhetoric leads to violence, you must apply that same logic where it fits. Unless you're a partisan hack 

Oh, I'm not white.

3 Likes

LBH_RN - 

Hard to watch...but honestly it was oddly heartwarming to see all the other guys rush to check on little dude.  

But still fuck that animal.  Should be charged w a hate crime. 

Yeah, at least there's that. FUCK THE MEDIA and anti-white hate that's being allowed by social media and academia.

Last year I had a slide fall on my bike. Nothing serious, really. 2 Black dudes and 1 White came to see if I was OK, like really concerned, gave me advice, made sure I was good to go, gave me water to clean the scrapped skin. There's good people everywhere, thankfully.

If the media addressed real issues, and that certainly includes high rates of violent crimes in the hoods, and were not fanning the flames as on cue from their puppet masters, we'd all be so much better. They truly are the enemy of the people.

angryinch -
Abradolf Lincler - 
GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

Well, since those aren't the only three places in the world, I'd say it's a pointless question that doesn't illustrate a damn thing.

But I'll answer for myself - if I could snap my fingers and magically wake up living in another country, what country would I pick?  Probably Norway, Finland, or one of the other nordic/scandinavian countries. 

The point is, the areas of the world with mostly white people are much safer than areas with brown and black people, in general. 

I'd rather live just about anywhere in Eastern Europe or non-ghetto America than South America or Africa. 

Fighting - 

Any follow up? They catch this animal? Hate crime charges impending, I'm sure.

Imagine a 225lb 30 some-year-old man, doing this to a 90 lbs black kid who was 12 years old.  This nation would burn.  Yet the reality is this is 1000 times more likely a scenario than the reverse. but but white racism tho!  #BLM

That's the thing though, a grown white man wouldn't jump out and hit a 12 year old black boy unless the man was mentally ill.. You only see blacks hitting young and old of other races for no apparent reason . Latinos don't do this, Asians don't and neither do whites. Hmm

4 Likes

angryinch -
Abradolf Lincler - 
GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

So, you only want to live with people who look like you? 

3 Likes

Billco - 
angryinch -
Abradolf Lincler - 
GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

Lol perfect

1 Like

Only upside is at least he was able to take the shot and not have his head smack off the concrete.

Billco - 
angryinch -
Abradolf Lincler - 
GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

I don't look scandinavian so nice try.   Go be racist somewhere else. 

This pathetic sack couldn't knock out a kid with a sucker punch and then gets chased off by a bunch of teenagers.

lol.

1 Like

Pokanghoya - A dad kids would be proud to have.

The kids look retarded so they are probably proud if they make it through the day not eating paste or something.

1 Like

Billco - 
angryinch -
Abradolf Lincler - 
GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

LOL that fag who cries racism on a daily basis would pick the whitest countries in the world to live in if he could. You couldn’t make this shit up

And ya no shit AI. So would everyone else

2 Likes

Billco - 
angryinch -
Abradolf Lincler - 
GarlicSauce -
Junnk -

I thought angryinch was Mexican