13 Hours Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi - MOVIE

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Hilliary Clinton must be PISSED.

4L8R Phone Post 3.0

EXPLOSIONS!!!

In for later Phone Post 3.0

Is this movie trying to suggest the attack was not a spontaneous reaction to a youtube video?

How Obama managed to weezele out of this debacle and change the national narrative to Romney's "binders full of women" comment amazes me. The national narrative changed from Obama having to defend Bengazi to Romeny having to defend saying, "binders full of women"

The American people should expect more from their leaders.

Why a movie about THAT? an Ambassador and some people got killed or whatever.

What difference does it make what happened?

Michael Bay, with Jim from The Office?! No thanks

Later Phone Post 3.0

groundfighter2000 - Michael Bay, with Jim from The Office?! No thanks

He pulls off the "Operator" look very well.

I thought it was the guy from Orange is the new black Phone Post 3.0

x FOX x - I thought it was the guy from Orange is the new black Phone Post 3.0

It's both, it's Nick Sobotka and Jim Halpert, together in a Michael Bay movie!

In. 

It would be cool to see a CIA S.A.D. contractor movie some day, but I guess this will have to do. Bay isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be, Pain and Gain was a great movie.

Dunder Mifflin opened a branch office in Bhengazi?

Uhtred Ragnarson - 

In. 

It would be cool to see a SAD movie some day, but I guess this will have to do. Bay isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be, Pain and Gain was a great movie.

He's pretty bad most of the time but I agree, Pain and Gain was fantastic. The Rock and The Island were good too.

The rest of his filmography is pretty lousy, though.

4later Phone Post 3.0

Looks good Phone Post 3.0

ttt

jcblass - Is this movie trying to suggest the attack was not a spontaneous reaction to a youtube video?

How Obama managed to weezele out of this debacle and change the national narrative to Romney's "binders full of women" comment amazes me. The national narrative changed from Obama having to defend Bengazi to Romeny having to defend saying, "binders full of women"

The American people should expect more from their leaders.

Agreed. Frikin Trapper Keepers full of women.

Michael Bay BOOOOM!!! Phone Post 3.0