13 Reasons Why = crap.

With all the buzz about this new series I decided to check it out.   Unfortunately, it has the same flaw a bunch of these recent series have.   At a certain point, it goes off the rails and loses my interest.

Westworld, The Magicians, and a bunch of others suffer from this same fatal flaw.  They start off great but at some point they simply turn into a clusterfuck.

With 13 Reasons, it only took three episodes.  The first two were good and kept my attention.  But episode three was so disjointed and all over the place that I couldn't even follow it.  

Another waste of time.  

thanks for the heads up, i stopped westworld at the 2nd or 3rd...shite

Westworld started off slow and confusing, but started to make perfect sense. Watching it a 2nd time really opens everything up.

First half was a little slow and hard to get into.

Do you binge watch these shows? Could that be part of it?

I find I can keep my interest in shows if I watch them at regularly spaced intervals. Like once a week.

I don't have the fortitude to binge. My ADHD kicks in and I lose interest pretty quickly.

I thought westworld was really good. Fucked my head up good

ABCTT_delinodeshields - thanks for the heads up, i stopped westworld at the 2nd or 3rd...shite
And that's why you think it's shite, you know nothing

angryinch -

With all the buzz about this new series I decided to check it out.   Unfortunately, it has the same flaw a bunch of these recent series have.   At a certain point, it goes off the rails and loses my interest.

Westworld, The Magicians, and a bunch of others suffer from this same fatal flaw.  They start off great but at some point they simply turn into a clusterfuck.

With 13 Reasons, it only took three episodes.  The first two were good and kept my attention.  But episode three was so disjointed and all over the place that I couldn't even follow it.  

Another waste of time.  

Another OGer was on here praising it in a different thread but you know what I says... I says to myself "Not good enough for the ol' AngryInch, not good enough for me!" That's what I says!

My gf loved it. I was in the living room when she watched the last episode. Pretty damn graphic.

I agree. Seemed like MTV teeny bopper crap. Quit after 2 episodes.