13 year old boy in USA dies from COVID "vaccination"

A week ago today my brother's 13-year-old son had his 2nd covid shot. Less than 3 days later he died.

The initial autopsy results (done Friday) were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems. Was on no medications. pic.twitter.com/5q3jnF6okQ

— Tami Burages (@tburages) June 20, 2021
3 Likes

Scarier than the virus, IMO. It’s not surprising that the majority of people in my area are only pretending to be vaccinated.

11 Likes

My wife pretends to be vaccinated at her work, lol.

5 Likes

So no such thing as a preexisting condition? Definitely the vaccine eh? Wanna know how I know none of you work in science at any meaningful level?

4 Likes

A couple people asked me what vaccine I got and I said “all 3, just to be sure” with a straight face.
Everyone is so fucked up, they aren’t really sure if I’m joking or not.

Of course I’m not signing up to have big pharma rearrange my DNA with a phase-3 mystery cocktail.

11 Likes

I tell people Im vaccinated but I meam like, from polio or whatever.

1 Like

Taylor Swift Dancing GIF by Cats Movie

2 Likes

I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and i can confirm it was the vaccine and you’re gay.

9 Likes

Hundreds of millions of people vaccinated. How many deaths from the vaccine?

Are we using the covid rule to define this?

3 Likes

What’s the Covid rule?

Don’t play coy now dude

4 Likes

Why was a 13yr old getting the vaccination?
Is that a thing now?

I’m being serious. What is the Covid rule?

12 and up.

1 Like

Wow.
In Australia we’re still trying to vaccinate the actual at risk categories like the oldies. We’re probably years away from worrying about 12yr olds.

That was the goal here too. Our national vaccination goal is 70% by July 4. My state is at 54%. Once the number of vaccinations per day dropped off significantly they opened it up to more and more people.

1 Like

Covid kills an 80 yr old with heart disease:

“It’s a pandemic, we’re all doomed! Sacrifice your freedoms and suck Fauci cock!”

Vaccine kills teenager (or any other person via blood clots etc):

“Haven’t you philistines heard of co-morbidities? Science, duh”

25 Likes

How many people died from covid in the US?