136 was the BEST card since 100

It was ace Phone Post

Awesome event with fairytale ending Phone Post

116 was great, but the 3 big fights on this card would have led many of the past 35 cards.

2 title fights and a #1 contender match = no other PPV can defend

132 was a sick card also

It was a great PPV. The fights after the main event were great also...i didn't get a chance to catch them on FB. the Massenzio Cantwell fight was awesome and Beltran giving Miocic a very tough fight in Stipe's debut.

Cyril Jeff - 

I'm with you guys, but no way a couple drunkards were going to ruin that event.

I agree, it will be looked back upon as one that will set the standard imo...

McBottery -  Best PPV in years imo
could you hear the boos on the broadcast?

Kinda, I tend to zone out and not really pay attention to what the crowd is doing.  Aldo/Florian wasn't great but it still had me glued because I train (well, trained) at Florian's gym so I was definitely rooting for him.

And the other 4 fights on the PPV were just amazing and delivered in every area.  Got to see an underdog with a quick finish, a stand-up war, a grappling/ground and pound clinic, and an awesome comeback.

McBottery - 
Cyril Jeff - 

I'm with you guys, but no way a couple drunkards were going to ruin that event.

I agree, it will be looked back upon as one that will set the standard imo...

McBottery -  Best PPV in years imo
could you hear the boos on the broadcast?

Kinda, I tend to zone out and not really pay attention to what the crowd is doing.  Aldo/Florian wasn't great but it still had me glued because I train (well, trained) at Florian's gym so I was definitely rooting for him.

And the other 4 fights on the PPV were just amazing and delivered in every area.  Got to see an underdog with a quick finish, a stand-up war, a grappling/ground and pound clinic, and an awesome comeback.

yeah, from the top to the bottom, I thought this card had it all...

ttt

It's very rare that a championship fight is as exciting.  They are always relevant but you add this type of excitiment and experience to it, it becomes a lifetime memory.  This was a rubber match no less.   Nam Phan vs Garcia is a good action flick... good times but then you forget about it a week later.  Edgar/Maynard 3 was like return of the jedi... an experience you keep with you for the rest of your life.

MMALOGIC -  It's very rare that a championship fight is as exciting.  They are always relevant but you add this type of excitiment and experience to it, it becomes a lifetime memory.  This was a rubber match no less.   Nam Phan vs Garcia is a good action flick... good times but then you forget about it a week later.  Edgar/Maynard 3 was like return of the jedi... an experience you keep with you for the rest of your life.

sums it up EXACTLY, that fight was SPECTACULAR.