13yo MMA Prodigy (vid) INSANE!

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but WOW! This kid isn't just physically gifted, he has the drive and a great group of adults around him.

Also, he looks like a young Nick Diaz. Are there any NY UGers that has seen him before? Phone Post

For iPhone Phone Post

And if the vid isn't showing since I'm trying to post from my phone, here's the direct YouTube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbmbScZgZD8&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

MoomBah -

Thank you bro, I can't stand not being able to post vids and pics normally Phone Post

See him win the IKF challenge every year in Orlando! Phone Post 3.0

thagr81 - See him win the IKF challenge every year in Orlando! Phone Post 3.0

It's insane for me to wrap my head around this. The kid is number 1 in all of those disciplines and has homework every night. Phone Post

I hope guys like these are blessed with good chins

Rouseys mole - Awesome parents! Give your kid brain damage before be is even fully developed. Phone Post 3.0

Kids have been boxing, kickboxing at a young age for decades. Its not for everyone but they aren't your kids. You can raise yours how you see fit and shouldn't judge others for supporting their kids dreams. What age do you think the pros started at or the Olympians? Phone Post

Vulva Fabulous -

It's insane for me to wrap my head around this. The kid is number 1 in all of those disciplines and has homework every night. Phone Post

I'd rather have my kid in a structured environment instead of fighting in the street. Phone Post

For later Phone Post

Is this kid still 13? Seems like he should be older by now. Anyone know more about this kid?

Kings21 - Is this kid still 13? Seems like he should be older by now. Anyone know more about this kid?

I heard some guy named Google knows a bit about him. Try getting a hold of him.

BrckNoHitBk - 
Kings21 - Is this kid still 13? Seems like he should be older by now. Anyone know more about this kid?

I heard some guy named Google knows a bit about him. Try getting a hold of him.

Thats what posters on the UG is for. Take your archaic search engine eat a dick.

Vulva Fabulous -
Vulva Fabulous -

I'd rather have my kid in a structured environment instead of fighting in the street. Phone Post

Well I agree to have a structured environment... but nowadays these kids gym, training and school all work in unison.. So he's getting an education while getting ready for a possible career and learning to defend himself in a safe environment. Phone Post 3.0

Yes but is he number 1 at wrestling? All this work for not...

I also am pretty sure I would have beat his ass at 13... Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

I think he will go into Boxing and I'm not sure he will be nearly as great as people think.

Does this mean by the time he's 22 he is all worn out and old from "fight mileage"