14 yrs ago: Iconic words from GSP to Hughes

https://twitter.com/SpinninBackfist/status/1308802785996136448

1 Like

The most polite shit talking you’ll ever see. That man is my hero

3 Likes

And then he greased himself up:)

george did not want to say that

Man makes me feel old. I remember Matt responding with "he's entitled to his opinion but it stinks" or something to that effect 

I just realized Joe gave up the microphone to GSP right away.   Normally you have to rip it from his hands.  It’s his cardinal rule, never let go of the mic.  There’s been a few times fighters tried to take it and Joe held on for dear life, I think Lesnar was one of them. 

knockoutfighter -

I just realized Joe gave up the microphone to GSP right away.   Normally you have to rip it from his hands.  It’s his cardinal rule, never let go of the mic.  There’s been a few times fighters tried to take it and Joe held on for dear life, I think Lesnar was one of them. 

GSP is a gentleman 

Dead President - 
knockoutfighter -

GSP is a gentleman 

I think the mic thing was implemented later on.

FingerorMoon -
Dead President - 
knockoutfighter -

GSP is a gentleman 

I think the mic thing was implemented later on.

Probably, I can’t remember when it started. Â