145lbs. for April 30.2004 Hawaii

all of us small guys should get thrown in a tournament. i'd be up for the beating.

Ray....

who is setting that up? what show is it? what kinda date are they looking at securing it for?

Guys we are looking for an opponent for Steven Paling I'm in contact with two fighters and yes Nike Knight is one of them.

I don't hink another Banuelos Vs. Paling would happen twice in my shows!! But he is a good fighter I think Paling won in 45 seconds.

Aww c'mon Brennan! Antonio has stepped up since then give him another chance.

Menjivar!!

THANXS SEXZ your bringing him down here great I'll use him!!

LOL

*slaps*

use nike knight or del hawkins.

Nike Knight was the choosen

Ryan Kronewitter was the other candidate but due to Nike Knight style him and paling should collide perfect

But I'm still trying to set something up for Ryan because they have been excellent to work with

i'd be interested in purchasing a tape/dvd if you're gonna have em.

Have you guys found a fighter yet?

BOZO PALING and any Jesus Is Lord fighter you see advertised for this card will NOT be fighting on this card. there will still be some other hawaiian studs on the card i think

Ray Elbe,

you're not supposed to say that kinda shit. got me all skured n shit. i'm supposed to fight nike in march, lol. btw, whos the promoter for that Rocky Pointe Mexico event? Never heard of it before...

what?
i thought the whole point of this thread was to find an opponent for bozo...

just things didn't work out. but to all fighters keep
training hard

Of course their will be Hawaii studs the last Punishment In Paradise was awesome the kickboxing matches was entertaining also the 3 MMA matches was exciting keep the crowd on their feet and cheering.

Yes. It is true Bozo Paling will not be fighting things didn't work out it happens. No problem someone else will step up to the challenge from Hawaii.

Also he was the only advertised Jesus Is Lord fighter besides a maybe with Bob Ostovich. I couldn't get an 185lbs to fight him.

I never failed to give the crowd good fights and I won't stop now...

BOZO PALING and any Jesus Is Lord fighter you see advertised for this card will NOT be fighting on this card. there will still be some other hawaiian studs on the card i think

let me clarify this so no one gets offended.

the promoter has tried hard to keep my guys active but things just didn't work out. and as for me saying "i think" at the end of my last post that meant that i have no clue who else will be on the card, and not meaning that punishment has junk fighters or a junk show. also this was to let anyone who follows JIL fighters know that we are not participating in punishment. so take it as you may but that is what i meant. thank you very much and keep training hard

I hope to see Bozo and Ray Cooper in future
events as they are 2 of the most exciting fighters
from Hawaii! I was kinda looking forward to seeing
Bozo fight but if it doesn't work out then that's
allright. TTT for JIL Fighters and Punishment in
Paradise!

crazy bob cook wanted to post on here, but didn't find the post earlier.

call him about a guy, if the spot isn't filled

408 476 8254