15 year old phenom

Zach Taylor is fighting Kyle Brees next Sat. in San Diego...Total Combat.

Should be a tough fight. Brees has won 5 in a row.

Isint that The Apple Fritter Fight Fest ?

man i cant wait to see some of these kids that are going to be fighting in like five to ten years.

someone post the drake dudley vid

TTT

Respect for anyone who steps in the cage. In thailand, 15 year olds fight adaults all the time in professional muay thai. It's dangerous in MMA - Not saying he's not physically able for it, but alot of burden on a promoter if he got injured.

15yrs old fighting in KOTC? you sure??
i thought the legal age was 18

Is it full professional rules with headshots?

I Have A kid that can hang with him. Cody Tracy - 15 years old, 150 lbs. 9-3 in Amature Pankration. He may have competed with Cody B. in pankration. My Cody won his division at the last 2 Pankration tournements in California.

How much does Cody Bollinger weigh?

There are Amature fights starting in Vegas in November. E mail me and I will hook you up with the promoter. XCF@npgcable.com

Chuck Costello :)

Soboba is on an Indian Res,No commissions.TTT for Kid Cody.He seems like a good kid that learned respect and discipline early in life!I doubt his Dad would let him out there if he wasn't very confident in his abilities!

time will tell,good luck to him,well see what the future has in store for him.

Soboba is on an Indian Res,No commissions.TTT for Kid Cody.He seems like a good kid that learned respect and discipline early in life!I doubt his Dad would let him out there if he wasn't very confident in his abilities!

I hear Monson Forbes throws a wicked spinning backfist !! 9 yrs old.

ttt

Good luck, Captain. Your kid has a lot of promise... but for God's sake get him a haircut! :)

lol! ^

looks at mojo69 like he's stupid

Why his gloves look like someone tooko the padding out?

not sure how i feel 'bout this

"I don't see how MMA is more dangerous than kids doing high school football, hockey, and lacrosse."

Wow, you are an idiot. How could you justify that statement?

what weight does he fight at?