155lb Tournament

I think its time to revive the tournament style back here in tulsa! Either bracket it like the grand prix or a one nighter? Thoughts?

i got david roberts, jc, judd prettyman, marcio navarro all at 155 pick one and lets get going

also brandon shelton refused a fight with lewis mckenzie for july 30

See what i had in mind is the winner gets a shot at the title so depending on what happens on hardrock either pulse or jc would be out.

Was the shelton vs mckenzie fight a catch weight or what? I didnt think shelton could get as low as 23/35

It was at 35. That's his weight. Fights at 40 sometimes though. Phone Post

Well if Dac wants to do that and Jc doesn't win put Navarro in, if Jc wins don't put any of mine in.

What's a good 8 msn roster if Jc wins?
Longacre obviously and who else? Phone Post

Larry would never do such a thing! Fuck you Anthony! Phone Post

This would be the perfect platform for a David Cardamone comeback. Phone Post

One night tournaments are dead for mma, soon to be oulawed in the state,already very frowned on,which I feel is ironicsince it's still OK for fat,out of shape,unskilled toughmen to fight several times in one night.

The most dangerous fighting on earth is toughman tournaments because for the most part they are unskilled and out of shape.

liquidsoul - One night tournaments are dead for mma, soon to be oulawed in the state,already very frowned on,which I feel is ironicsince it's still OK for fat,out of shape,unskilled toughmen to fight several times in one night.

The most danderous fighting on earth is toughman tournaments because for the most part they are unskilled and out of shape.
looked it up... "Danderous" = Gey

honest injun... Anderson told me.

Dale i agree about the tough man being dangerous but my thoughts was a gradual tournament to see who the actual number one contender was rather than throwing people in there for a title shot. Any by this im not saying Pulse doesn't deserve the shot bc right now i definitely think he does.

Grand Prix style = Good!

Grand Prix is great in ideology but there are so many factors that go into...Overeem being pulled from the GP just shows how one little thing can ruin a great big thing.

I like watching the one night tournaments, but I think they should only be for an extra big payday, and not a belt or contender spot.