17 Russian Travel Tips for Visiting America

These are pretty funny:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/63896/17-russian-travel-tips-visiting-america

I won't post all, but here's a taste.

3. If you're a man, be careful when dealing with American ladies.

According to the Russian site ?????? ???, “U.S. etiquette prohibits flirting with a woman who is not your girlfriend or wife. If you are not acquainted with a woman, whether she be in a restaurant, on the street, or on the subway, do not look at her legs, etc. Americans could easily call the police on you, even for just ogling her.”

When it comes to introducing yourself to a woman, the site ???????????? ??????????? ??????? ? ??? advises caution. You shouldn't kiss her, not even her hand:

Welcome and introductions: men and women tend to shake hands. Mutual kissing and kissing ladies' hands is not accepted. Also, women play a greater role in business. Often they insist to be treated exactly as an equal and not as a lady. In this regard, it is not acceptable to be excessively gallant, and you should avoid personal questions (do not find out whether she is married).

Well lately that has become almost true.

In

that all sounds reasonable. if they go to a city and start grabbing asses and yelling catcalls stalking women, the police or husband could get involved.

7. When your American friend invites you to a picnic, bring something sporty (and maybe a flask).

The site ??????? ?????? ??-??????????? discusses a hypothetical situation in which a Russian visitor to the United States is invited on the most American of outings: The Picnic. (This will only happen "if you’ve known each other for several years and are social outside the office," though, so probably won't be an option for the novice traveler.) According to the site, "As a rule, the invitation will be only on a weekend, and you don’t have to prepare for something extravagant. Everything is the same as ours, only with far less booze. Bring something sporty—ball, badminton, Americans are certainly fervent fans of these things.” Our tip: Russians concerned about the dearth of booze should bring their own in a flask.

ttt

Lol

Who the fuck is writing these guidelines??either  He’s the most awkward dude ever or has been to places in America I didn’t exist. Lol, badminton? Pfft.. 

i do like some badminton, but at a picnic is just tacky. 

".....Russian visitor to the United States is invited on the most American of outings: The Picnic."

I don't know why this made me lol as much as it did

In Soviet Russia, girl ogles you!

You see, Comrade, picnics and badminton!