177, I think I'm more excited

I'm going to be there, and now I think I'm more stoked. I'm going to witness history, the shittiest and most cursed UFC PPV in history. This fight intrigues me more than the "too soon" and undeserved Barao rematch. What if Soto wins??? It would be epic.

Lol im right there with you.. i have Dish and I pre ordered two days ago and I called trying to cancel today and they said its non refundable so I bluffed and said okay well then we're going to cancel dish completely.. and they pretty much said have fun paying the 400 cancellation fee and I laughed and said okay I guess I'll just enjoy my ppv Phone Post 3.0

Unlucky - Lol im right there with you.. i have Dish and I pre ordered two days ago and I called trying to cancel today and they said its non refundable so I bluffed and said okay well then we're going to cancel dish completely.. and they pretty much said have fun paying the 400 cancellation fee and I laughed and said okay I guess I'll just enjoy my ppv Phone Post 3.0

vu coz of your sn lol

i'm glad it happened..
1) rematch was too soon, considering how the 1st fight played out
2) barao needs time to recover from the beatdown &
3) rebuild himself with 'smaller' fights to develop/adjust
4) rematch can be bigger & maybe more competitive this way
5) then cruz shows up & reclaims his throne

I like you attitude Phone Post 3.0

I have a feeling something CRAZY will happen Phone Post 3.0

was tuning in for a beatdown anyways.. glad it ain't barao

Sorry guys, no underdog story. Dillashaw is gonna whoop that ass. Phone Post 3.0

moss_4h - 
Unlucky - Lol im right there with you.. i have Dish and I pre ordered two days ago and I called trying to cancel today and they said its non refundable so I bluffed and said okay well then we're going to cancel dish completely.. and they pretty much said have fun paying the 400 cancellation fee and I laughed and said okay I guess I'll just enjoy my ppv Phone Post 3.0

vu coz of your sn lol

i'm glad it happened..

#5 is what I'm hoping for the most. I really want Cruz to come back in top form because a healthy Cruz beats TJ, Barao, and all these other mofos in the division.

congrats on spending 100 bucks for a seat to watch the sporting equivolent of a tufman competition 

BigEyedFish -

congrats on spending 100 bucks for a seat to watch the sporting equivolent of a tufman competition 

You had a gray name, how much was that? Phone Post 3.0

yellow's FryedMasterbader - 
moss_4h - 

vu coz of your sn lol

i'm glad it happened..

#5 is what I'm hoping for the most. I really want Cruz to come back in top form because a healthy Cruz beats TJ, Barao, and all these other mofos in the division.

Cruz is like a more effective Edgar, but always wins his decisions. Its hard to see anyone figure him out. The dude is elusive as hell and can out wrestle everyone. I heard he trains at that fast juking pace all the time. Id hate to see him return less than 100%.