18 children and 2 adults shot dead at Texas elementary school

suspect in custody

2 Likes

shooter reportedly 18 years old

happened in “Uvalde, Texas, is located about 90 minutes west of San Antonio.”

In for info

In

Before the pandemic it seems like there was a mass shooting every other week.

I know ya’ll don’t wanna hear it on this board but we have a serious problem with guns+psychos in this country.

22 Likes

Looks like a majority Hispanic school. Another hate crime?

In

RIP to those kids

32 Likes

Shit I’m seeing is saying up to14 dead.

1 Like

Ban elementary schools.
(But for reals, that’s so fucking sad. I can’t imagine that being my kids. I would die.)

9 Likes

What in the hell would make someone want to do that?

3 Likes

“LETS FIND OUT WHAT FACEBOOK FORUMS HE LIKED SO WE KNOW WHICH GROUP TO BLAME”

21 Likes

15 Likes

We protect our money with guns, we protect our politicians with guns, we should also protect our Children with guns!

50 Likes

I was coincidently reading about Adam Lanza the Sandy Hook shooter yesterday. People that kill kids are so far gone, Lanza was displaying mental health issues at three years old.

8 Likes

yeah i saw at ABC - didnt see any other source tho so i left it out, not sure if its them being assholes or maybe its true :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t know either. But figured I would post it. Real shitty either way. If it isn’t 14, ABC needs to be held accountable for shitty reporting.

2 Likes

How about we talk about mental health in this country do to the drugs they are given out freely and not the gun laws.

It’s mental health not guns

37 Likes

ABC also saying shooter dead, officials say “in custody” but that doesnt always mean alive so not sure about that detail yet either.

1 Like

Was just gonna say the same thing. I noticed that as well.