1800.00 Team Championship Bridgewater Mass

Guys,The AGC is holding a team championship at Bridgewater State College in Mass. Winning team gets 1800.00.Format:6 pts sub3 pts dec4 pts if you win by 8 or more pts6 pts for injury, walk over, dq etc.6 min round with 1 sudden deathDual Meet format. all teams/styles welcome, and you only need 3 guys to form a team, but a full team is 6.under 155; under 170; under 185; under 205; under 225; 225-300Call Jay at 978 771 3350 or email at lhammel653@aol.com

We will also have 150 other divisions for the individual.
65 to fight
10 to watch
if you are a team and are interested please contact me if you need support getting here.

you got a date set for this yet?

a date would be good. Reality Self-Defense / Team Aggression will be in full effect as our gym borders the Bridgewater Campus.

June 21st. <br />I have been holding my breath for two years to get the RSD boys in the house. As a result I am now 1 brain cell away from being Legally "Petarded."
I know many of your guys are fighting for Rick the night before but the team event will not start until 2:30pm. If some of your boys need help getting in have danny, joe, or joe give me a call.

TTT

If the TTT's won't keep the thread up, does anyone know of any topics that create controversy?

ttt

sssf will more likely than not send a team.

you don't need to go in as any particular team. In fact let it be known that I do not question peoples teams, life is too short. Bring on the Super Teams. Simmler had 5 guys on his team and only 1 was on his actual team, so bring anyone.

ttt

Are you implying that Militia BJJ isn't a real team?
Unbelievable.

300 lb weight limit?

oh you know parker....and another thing, you keep calling me out parker but every time I challenge to a battle rap you duck. Are you a paper champion?

the big guys want in too

ttt

I'm referring to those of us over 300

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

John what is your email address?