19 shot in Mpls. Let’s get rid of police!

Since Saturday afternoon. 12 in one sitting. Close to 100 since 5/26, the day after Floyd was killed. Now these loons want to get rid of the police. 
So far this weekend:

Chicago: 30 shot (2.5mil people)

Mpls: 19 shot (425,000 people)

This city fucking sucks!

https://m.startribune.com/11-shot-1-killed-in-minneapolis-uptown-police-investigating/571407182/?fbclid=IwAR3SDm0mR1J8T80ZNcHQbcPlC_BfdbbB9R88Vr-ATlCnOSmM79wrOIA9pNA

2 Likes

It's fine so long as it's not the police doing it.

And that makes sense because... race stuff.

11 Likes

Murdering people for their cars, or their business, or for honking at you in traffic, are all acceptable, as long as you're doing it because you are an oppressed minority. It's really common sense, I don't get why some of you can't understand?

11 Likes

Altofsky - 

It's fine so long as it's not the police doing it.

And that makes sense because... race stuff.

When you allow a large percentage of your population to immigrate from war zones do not be surprised when your streets begin to resemble their home.

2 Likes

Next week's headlines will talk how the racist cops aren't protect the citizens in the poor neighborhoods...the same ones that were attack cops 

s

I am so glad I don't have to live there.  It would suck if I was a few years away from retirement and had to stay.  If I owned a home I'd sell it cheap and write the loss off

Murderapolis is back!

1 Like

That's crazy that they are approaching Chicago numbers

TFK_shampoohorn -

Murderapolis is back!

Murderapolis II: Rise of the White Guilt

1 Like

TzTinkle - That's crazy that they are approaching Chicago numbers

With literally 25% of the population 

AmericanJJ -

But all stem from Chicago too. It's nice when you can make your new home just as shitty or shittier than your last. 

1 Like

someone call a social worker! 

Perhaps we should send all cops home for a week and see what happens.

We should give these folks a taste of what they want, and see if these idiots opinion changes. I would bet that yes, yes it would change. A lot. If there are any left.

alkysmurf -

When you allow a large percentage of your population to immigrate from war zones do not be surprised when your streets begin to resemble their home.

Most criminals are locals, not immigrants. If you find some numbers for USA  to disapprove it, please post it.

AmericanJJ - 

They must have better aim

Burn the lib shitholes down. 

kungfugrip -

Next week's headlines will talk how the racist cops aren't protect the citizens in the poor neighborhoods...the same ones that were attack cops 

Facts, and round and round it goes.