19 yr old beat to death in church.

Crazy local news story. 19 year old beat to death by pastor/father. It's early and going to get worse with more details.

Vigilante justice vs Justice

http://m.uticaod.com/article/20151013/NEWS/151019792/14425/NEWS Phone Post 3.0

Rumor is the brothers admitted to touching a 15 month old. Phone Post 3.0

Pernod - Rumor is the brothers admitted to touching a 15 month old. Phone Post 3.0
If true, that's almost understandable Phone Post 3.0

I grew up a few towns over. Ridiculous.

nottheface -
Pernod - Rumor is the brothers admitted to touching a 15 month old. Phone Post 3.0
If true, that's almost understandable Phone Post 3.0
It's crazy! Given the wounds stated in the paper it sounds plausible. Phone Post 3.0

Dan Covel - I grew up a few towns over. Ridiculous.
I'm from 315 and I can't believe it. Phone Post 3.0

Fack Phone Post 3.0

I'll update this post with more local links in the future. Phone Post 3.0

In for details Phone Post 3.0

garrote - In for details Phone Post 3.0
It's less than 36 hours old. I'll post them as I see them. Phone Post 3.0

If this is true then good. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo -
If this is true then good. Phone Post 3.0
Hence the vigilante justice. Story is it's a culty church. I hope it goes national as much as I hope it doesn't. Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post 3.0

Dan Covel - I grew up a few towns over. Ridiculous.
Woah..

This did happen in Utica NY then didn't it?

Oh damn.. That's screwed. Saw the link, and having trained in Syracuse for so long. You're name is pretty well known.. Phone Post 3.0

But that eccentricity took a dark turn after Tuesday's police announcement that Deborah and Bruce Leonard were facing manslaughter charges, and that four other members of the Word of Life Christian Church were also arrested, they said.

Nearby neighbor Roberta Humble said that, at least until Monday night, she adored Deborah and that the two had been friends since the Leonard family moved in more than 25 years ago. She described watching their children grow up, including Lucas, 19, who was pronounced dead Monday after sustaining blunt-force injuries. Phone Post 3.0

JasonJ - 
Pernod - Rumor is the brothers admitted to touching a 15 month old. Phone Post 3.0

Well.. I'm not a betting man, but I'm willing to bet this guy was a "suburban youth" of a "light complexion.

Those living near the church, which is a few miles away from the Leonard home, said they regularly heard 3 a.m. chants emanating from the home and rarely saw members outside of the building. Its gates were almost always shut. A police Special Weapons and Tactics team had to "secure the church grounds" and "make a tactical entry" into it Monday.

"I gave them I don't know how many boxes of kids' tapes," she said. "They would not let them watch Mickey Mouse. They said Mickey Mouse was queer, because he never married Minnie Mouse."

Constantine said the children were all extremely polite, especially Lucas, who was the oldest and who he relied on to let his dogs out during weekend trips. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy thing is I've been to a word of life church near by..

And that's the church that is named in the article Phone Post 3.0

Pernod - Rumor is the brothers admitted to touching a 15 month old. Phone Post 3.0

Thats what I would say also if I beat one of them to death, lol

Nuevo Haole -

Thats what I would say also if I beat one of them to death, lol
One was beat to death by his parents and the other brother survived. It's going to be a crazy story. Phone Post 3.0