1950 Visits Ronin's tonight!!

Hey Guys

Im just hoping all of my Ronin's family will be there tonight for some rolling?? I ant to touch base with everyone and see whats new.

No-Gi and MMA is at 6pm tonight right?? So I dont need to bring my heavy sweaty GI??

ttyl, Greg Compton

Hey Greg,

Glad to hear you are stopping by!

6-7 Open training
7-8 Beginner Vale Tudo
8-9:30 Advanced Vale Tudo

No Gi needed today. See you tonight!

Wade

You're always welcome at Ronin Greg, see you tonight.

Shahram

Team Ronin

Lock up your dogs and cats and even Emu's 1950's coming to tonight to get it on. I would normally say "lock up your wives and girlfriends, but were talking about 1950"

JOKING 1950 when will there be a a post about coming into our neck of the woods. You are coming to Jacare's seminar correct???

Wiley

Greg, good to see you out training hard last night!

Wade

I think he may be still soaking his joints and muscles in ice water!

Thanks for coming out greg, hope you're stil alive bud ;-) That was an awesome class, eh?

Shahram

Ronin MMA

"I think he may be still soaking his joints and muscles in ice water!"

Close, soaking joints in whirlpool bathtub then applying bags of frozen veggies to ankles, knees and my ruined left elbow!!

That was the best and most brutual workout ever. Training from 6:30-1030 was not a great idea with 2 hr drive to go. The advanced Vale Tudo wkout was a true gutcheck. I hope I held my own and proved I could hang. Man I drank 4 litres of water in the car and 2 biggie orders from Wendy's of Fries and Chicken sandwiches during the trip home.

Thanks again guys, you always make me feel like a member of your team and improve my game. Im gonna try to budget up another trip for the 26th or 27th of May. Soon, soon I will tapout that "skinny giraffe like, cowboy hat wearing retard Damien"

"Shazamm" the wizard, nope I wont tap him in this decade LOL.

Thanks guys, cya soon

Greg Compton

Greg, try to get to class tomorrow. I need to talk to you about UGC.

Rob

You're a trooper man, I had a hard time driving home and that's only 15mins! Hope you can make it on the 26th or 27th.

"Soon, soon I will tapout that "skinny giraffe like, cowboy hat wearing retard Damien"

I'll let Damien know, he'll most likely give you his "A" game next time ;-)

See you on the Mats bro.

Shahram

Ronin MMA

"skinny giraffe like, cowboy hat wearing retard Damien"

Haha...priceless, perfect description.

The General.

"The advanced Vale Tudo wkout was a true gutcheck."

Got that right.

I suggest the 26th, we will be doing another workout then, if you're gonna be coming back up.

From Damien to The General and 1950:

Hey General Store,

The general is a puffed up , steroid popping :) , no neck , bad dancing , tight shirt wearing , self proclaimed General of Ass pirates !! hahahahahah

Isn't there a gay male stripper night at Aqua tonight? Make sure you provide tight security!!

And 1950, I can't wait to see you again, be ready!!

Giraffon

lol

Hahaha, Damien, now come on thats not really nice.