1984, Brutal Beatdown in Karate Dojo (Video)

you can go read the 200 pages of posts about this on Bullshido. They have pretty much named everyone involved. in fact the guy who administered the head stomp (willie dennis) is not to far from you in broward county I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wObjWdQBeA4

that kick in the ass gif looks like bas

took long enough to drop him

RESPEC MAI DOGO MUPHA FUKKA!

sick stuff especially if the guy died

uniqueid09 - 

It would have been nice to see him get taken down mounted, and shattered, but it was 1984. TMA guys ruled the world back then.

i have never seen this before!!! Very Sad.

Even though I was a bit silly in reposting this issue when it's been the "Topic of the week"... I am glad to see that there are many who saw it here first! Giggity!

so bump the other thread, sheesh

fiercedragon - 
FERA BRABA - Even though I was a bit silly in reposting this issue when it's been the "Topic of the week"... I am glad to see that there are many who saw it here first! Giggity!

never saw it, but where was that guy at ufc1? he woulda killed royce...
True that.  Homie goes right to the leg kicks. 

Royce would get chopped down and stomped into paste, which is why the Gracies probably rejected his application.

Damn, did you hear his head ring the bell on that poll?  That was nasty. 

Terrible.  The guy in the white gi went too far so he could prove himself.  He was probably embarassed that he couldn't land the death blow in the first 20 seconds, so he had to over-compensate by beating up a guy that didn't even want to fight(Bruce Leroy tried to end the fight numerous times and had no intentions of fighting in the first place).  Sad to see and the people watching should be ashamed of themselves for letting it go on.

On a comical note though, white gi karate fighter uses some classic Jim Kelley ki-ais and Bruce Leroy pulled off some crazy "whooaaa" once he was really struglling and defeated.

Bruce Leroy clearly says that he does not wish to hurt him, only to teach him.  This is some sad insecure bully shit.

My first time seeing this.

Thanks.

knees to a grounded opponent... head stomps... this guy woulda loved Pride...

That POS should be in prison still today, along with anyone in the dojo who did not immediately report the incident. Dropping your knee into the back of a downed mans neck and heel stomping an unconcious man in the temple is attempted murder, period. This idiot does not have a clue. The man did not have a weapon, he had submitted verbally over and over, I hope this piece of shit and that dojo do not currently exist.

exx33 - That POS should be in prison still today, along with anyone in the dojo who did not immediately report the incident. Dropping your knee into the back of a downed mans neck and heel stomping an unconcious man in the temple is attempted murder, period. This idiot does not have a clue. The man did not have a weapon, he had submitted verbally over and over, I hope this piece of shit and that dojo do not currently exist.

Absolutely, this place needs to be shut down if it wasn't a long time ago and that piece of shit belongs in prison. What a piece of GARBAGE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wObjWdQBeA4

First time I seen that and it's too bad no one stopped that shit at the end. BTW, both guys looked like shit. LOL at the dude in the white gi, he really is a master?