199 might be better than 200

I was sleeping on 199 - just looked at the card. Holy shit it's stacked. Def the best back-to-back cards in a while. Phone Post 3.0

Ug is ridiculous sometimes. Really? If the main and Comain for ufc 200 was rockhold vs bisping and Faber vs Cruz I'm pretty sure the ug would have a meltdown Phone Post 3.0

the original 198 card maybe, 199 is a pass for me. Mismatch/rematch as the main event?

Neither UFC 198 or 199 will be remembered as better than 200. 

ThatKickDidntHurooooooooohhhhhhhh - Ug is ridiculous sometimes. Really? If the main and Comain for ufc 200 was rockhold vs bisping and Faber vs Cruz I'm pretty sure the ug would have a meltdown Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

199 is a solid card Phone Post 3.0

199 is way better than 200 outside of Jones-DC

Rockhold-Bisping and Cruz-Faber are far more interesting to me than Edgar-Aldo and Tate-Nunes. Edgar-Aldo is a nonsensical fight right now and tough matchup for both... and I can definitely see all 3 title fights going the distance.

Ortega-Guida is more bananas than Lauzon-Sanchez, Miller-Gomi, etc. I'll take Hendo-Lombard and Poirier-Green over Gastelum-Hendricks and Mousasi-Brunson.

The return of BJ Penn is more special and fun than anything really on 200. Holloway-Lamas is as important a fight as Cain-Travis. Beneil Dariush Vs James Vick is two of the most legit up and comers in the game... as opposed to another gimme fight for wannabe up and comer Sage Northcutt.

I don't dislike the UFC 200 card, but the fights don't mean a whole lot in the bigger picture. Jones-DC is the only fight that's more than just a "solid matchup". Phone Post 3.0

All right maybe I got carried away a little bit. But there are some great matchups and I had totally overlooked them because of all the focus on 200. The Ortega-Guida fight is fascinating. Holloway-Lamas too. Poirier - my man Bobby Green. Faber-Cruz. A few more I'm forgetting. I love it. Phone Post 3.0

199 is solid, but 200 is definitely the better overall card. Phone Post 3.0

lot of good fights lately

who cares if one arbitrarily named event is slightly better than the other

How bout no. Phone Post 3.0

I totally agree... 199 looks great and had The Chris not pulled out it'd be better than 200 imo, but 200 is probably better now Phone Post 3.0

Call me weird but I Poirier-Bobby Green is an awesome matchup. Fun fight. Guida-T-City is also a great story - the grizzled veteran w a wrestling base against the pretty-boy slick Jiu Jitsu phenom. Cruz is always fun to watch and I will love watching Cockhold rape Bisping. This card has great matchups. That to me is more important than big names. Phone Post 3.0

I just pray to Odin that my old favorite Hendo doesn't get legally murdered by Lombard.
Also - Holloway/Lamas? Cmon! Phone Post 3.0

Too many mismatches on 199. Rockhold Vs Bisping, Cruz Vs Faber and Lombard Vs Hendo are not competitive fights. Phone Post 3.0

Cruz and Faber is competitive. They are 1-1. Phone Post 3.0

The UG must be getting spoiled, 200 is a damn good card. Phone Post 3.0

theres still time for fighters to pull out

judonoob - Cruz and Faber is competitive. They are 1-1. Phone Post 3.0
Faber is a +400 underdog. That is not a competitive fight. Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO -
judonoob - Cruz and Faber is competitive. They are 1-1. Phone Post 3.0
Faber is a +400 underdog. That is not a competitive fight. Phone Post 3.0
Can't tell if serious. Phone Post 3.0