Klay / Livingston /Nick Young 

Durant / Iguodala

Draymond / David west 

McGee / Looney / Bell

who ya got?

Your mother

1 Like

They match up so nicely. 

bulls can go small with rodman at Center vs Draymond. Kukoc vs Durant at PF.

Kerr would not be able to guard curry at all… Harper would have problems too but that’s the best matchup for curry from bulls. Curry would also struggle defensively.

klay is the perfect man to guard Jordan. And Jordan wouldn’t be able to help off klay to roam for steals or anything like that. 

IMO Durant is the difference maker. A 7 foot freak who can pull up from 35 feet… Bulls would be scrambling.

I think the Warriors take it in 6 games.

The Bulls.

Depends on the time.  Playing in 2017 with those rules the warriors crush them.  In 96 its closer but I still think the warriors win.  I dont see the Bulls could keep up with the 3.  Nobody is guarding curry and Durant is going to get his.

Best part would be seeing green and Rodman going at it

If the refs are 1996 refs, Bulls.  2017 refs, half the Bulls would foul out.  The game was different.

Pedro Navaja -

They match up so nicely. 

Kerr would not be able to guard curry at all… Harper would have problems too but that’s the best matchup for curry from bulls. Curry would also struggle defensively.

klay is the perfect man to guard Jordan. And Jordan wouldn’t be able to help off klay to roam for steals or anything like that. 

IMO Durant is the difference maker. A 7 foot freak who can pull up from 35 feet… Bulls would be scrambling.

"They match up so nicely. "

Yes, my pee pee fits right into her mouth. Correct.

Canooke - The Bulls.

Under the 1996 rules where rhey could actually play ball, or the 2017 'you brushed against his shorts, FOUL!' sissy rules?

zackthewop -

Depends on the time.  Playing in 2017 with those rules the warriors crush them.  In 96 its closer but I still think the warriors win.  I dont see the Bulls could keep up with the 3.  Nobody is guarding curry and Durant is going to get his.

lol @ rodman and green. 

as others have said depends on the rule set.  if the warriors could adapt to that rule set i think they could take it but who knows.  

zackthewop -

I would argue under 1996 rules, Jordan could guard curry no problem. Harper and Kerr's defense were underrated as well...

Pedro Navaja - 

They match up so nicely. 

Maybe have Jordan guard Steph, put Harper on Klay, and keep Pippen on Durant.

Ron Harper was a hell of a defender. I think he’d do as well as anybody has on Curry. There’s no way Phil would put Kerr on Curry. That said, he’d still probably hit 6-7 threes per game. 

Rodman would probably do good job of frustrating Durant. 

Canooke -
Pedro Navaja - 

They match up so nicely. 

Maybe have Jordan guard Steph, put Harper on Klay, and keep Pippen on Durant.

That’s actually a much better matchup thank you. Jordan might get tired chasing curry all game though… and they need Jordan to score 40+ to win.

The Bulls.

Warriors are too mentally weak. They cracked under pressure and Draymond wasn't able to play in one because his dumbass socked LeBron in the nuts. 

Imagine Jordan getting in their head. Imagine Rodman fucking with those guys. No way Warriors beat them.

Rodman antagonizing Green would be really fun to watch. Green is so emotional, easily angered, and has trouble controlling himself. Rodman would lick his lips.

There’s a reason Jordan is known worldwide by his goddamn silhouette.

Why can’t people understand this?

Rodman would have Green getting a couple of tecnicals before the first half is over

Bulls win this in 1996 or 2017.

Jordan guards Curry.   Pippen guards Durant.  Harper guards Klay.  Rodman dominates Green.

Who guards Jordan?  Who guards Jordan without fouling out?

Some of your guys are just too young to remember the greatness of that Bulls team.

90's Pistons beat Warriors also.

Rodman would make Green look ridiculous.