1st Inter-Forum Shoop/Romo League (USC)

Which forum has the best MMA Photoshoppers??

Who will step up and represent the UG??  (Rudj, I'm lookin at you bro :) )

Help make this happen!!  The goal is to get a true cross-forum community happening...  it won't just be at MT, all forums being represented will share equally in the hosting/judging etc. - If this works we could see this kind of artform hit a whole new level! 

thanks!

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/ultimate-shooping-championship-interforum-shoop-romo-league-t590.html

PS:  This is a totally new concept, so any suggestions for how it might actually work will be totally welcome.

- Some are even discussing the idea of cash prize rewards for different events!

Which forum has the goods??  Who is the top MMA Photoshopper on the entire Intra-webz? - There is only 1 way to know!!!

PS:  My forum is a microscopic blip compared to this place...  but I am claiming right now our top 4 shoppers could take the top 4 on the whole UG. :)

If Sherdog gets in on this too we will have a STORM!! 

-What other forums are known for good MMA Photoshoppers?

thx for any/all support, lets make this happen

TTT for Masato Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Sherdog wins by a mile.

Bump Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm.....interesting.

Current Reigning HW Sherdog Shoop GP Champion 'Chuck & the Vig' just signed up to Captain the Sherdog team!! (been added to the roster)

That is a dangerous foe, folks;  if UG wants to be relevant you'd better start putting together a strong team! 

(rudj, I'm still lookin at you bro :) )

If Kirik a.k.a. UG Blog can take a break from butchering the English language and hook me up with blue then I'm in to rep The UG

inf0 should get hooked up too. And that guy smith if he's still around

Also Uncle Justice should be included for his sketching prowess, if not as a romo-er himself then as a spiritual guide. He is Helio leading The UG Gracie Romo Train

Any idea when this might take place? How long will we be given to submit romos? I just want to make sure I have enough time before I think about committing.

Also, how will the winner be picked? Phone Post 3.0

KFP49 - Any idea when this might take place? How long will we be given to submit romos? I just want to make sure I have enough time before I think about committing.

Also, how will the winner be picked? Phone Post 3.0

Hey man, thanks for your interest

There is nothing official, we are treading new ground here. I am open to any and all suggestions as interest grows. So far only a few have officialy signed up, but much buzz going around.  Right now if you sign up you haven't committed to anything, only said you'd put your name up for potential events.

Once we get enough people interested we can start figuring out different ways of making things happen. I hope to not just have 1 big event, but to create a place where events can be sparked at any time/any level. People can make challenges as they please and set their own terms... I am only offerring the HQ or bridge to make these kind of matches.

I was part of the Sherdog GP and they had someone neutral MC it;   they would send the work to the judges anonymously, and then reveal their scores. Worked pretty good. Some rounds we had like 3 weeks to make a shoop, the current tournament says 24 hours after each event, which is also fun.  

Obviously there is much potential here...  the rules can vary widely for each event.  We could do 1-on-1 inter-forum challenge matches, tournament-style GPs, or something never done before we could have team-based comps where a team has to collaborate to create their entry.  This could go beyond just shoops, we could make image/GIF/video categories etc.

Any ideas will be listened to, like I said there are tons of possibilities, its all dependant on interest level.  So get the word out!

here is the link again to where it's being organized:

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/ultimate-shooping-championship-interforum-shoop-romo-league-t590.html

Team 'New F7 Crew' is almost filled + ready to go....

Prepare to defend yourselves, or we take the Intra-webz Shoop Crown by default

I appreciate the offer but I'm not interested in other mma forums. I am 100% loyal to the UG.

besides we all know Gordo is the P4PGOAT.

I gotta stick with my boy rudj. It's UG or bust. Phone Post 3.0

i am not that skilled or that funny

but i do shop quite a bit on this site

i'd like to officially apply for the team

KFP49 - I gotta stick with my boy rudj. It's UG or bust. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I'll stick with Rudj and KFP49

Lookout awhale where you at son

You too frenchy

Inf0 where you at?

UG GOT THIS Phone Post 3.0