1st sanctioned COMBAT JIU JITSU match

hey eddie, i know there are punches to the head on the ground, but what about punches or knees to the body on the ground?

This is a joke, right?

Tom Celica - hey eddie, i know there are punches to the head on the ground, but what about punches or knees to the body on the ground?
Knees and elbows to the body are legal, and so are upkicks to the face :)

MMA is the best sport but there are many sports below MMA that are still bad ass, like free style wrestling, greco roman wrestling, BJJ, submission wrestling, judo, Kick boxing, Point karate, boxing. This is just another sport below MMA that helps grapplers get ready for mma :)

Wat Phone Post

That's awesome I'm stoked on this and hope it catches on!

lol

well it works out for bjj guys who cant wait for it to be on the ground but cant get it there

Unless I'm seeing the highest level blackbelts in there, I do not find it compelling. Phone Post

Awesome Eddie. This is a great way to help progress the sport.

Are you considering a league? Phone Post

And you got Mario Batali to ref!

. Phone Post

ttt Phone Post

Subd Phone Post

Couldn't make it past 4 minutes of craptastic footage of people making fists and staring into the camera.

This would seem to make for a much more realistic "street" application for jiu jitsu guys. Would be cool to see some of the top jiu jitsu guys test themselves with strikes.

Every bodies BJJ is awesome until they get punched in the mouth. Reminds me of my old striker vs grappler drills we did. When we were not allowed to punch until it hit the ground , but the other guy was. Cool stuff bro Phone Post

Great concept, hopefully Combat Jiu jitsu catches on around the country. Phone Post

ttt

What are the differences between Combat JJ and Combat Sambo?

This looks awesome, hope it catches on! Phone Post