1st the Parade and now THIS!?!

karasu -
Sandy Pantz -
karasu - 
Sandy Pantz - gosh karasu, sounds really scary. I bet you're in the process of selling your "BIG WIN" house and moving to a foreign country before all this really scary stuff happens, right?

LOL anyone of reasonable intelligence can comprehend how it is smart RISK MANAGEMENT to ALWAYS have options.

life-strategy 101:  "Don't put ALL your EGGS in ONE BASKET"

So what are your opinions? Have you bought a house in a foreign nation? Have you sold all of your stocks and converted to gold? What have you done to prepare for this oh so scary scenario?

my opinion is that I am not for or against President Trump.  In fact I think he was a necessary reaction.  I also believe that it power can be a slippery slope to corruption.

based on this my strategy is:  observe, question what I observe, hedge my risks.  It is very simple.  Be flexible and do not blindly and stubbornly bind myself to one course of thought/action.  

A sensible post in a political thread !?

I enjoy Trumps sense of humor.

I'm almost positive he said that in jest.  The military parade is another story -- not that I wouldn't love to see it.  Captain Bone Spurs would probably have some gilded ceremonial sword that he points foward as the tanks start rumbling down the street.  When you have the DEVGRU guy who put bullets in Bin Laden calling you out on military BS, you know you've fucked up.  

sadic1 - I enjoy Trumps sense of humor.

#me too :)

ramaham -
karasu -
Sandy Pantz -
karasu - 
Sandy Pantz - gosh karasu, sounds really scary. I bet you're in the process of selling your "BIG WIN" house and moving to a foreign country before all this really scary stuff happens, right?

LOL anyone of reasonable intelligence can comprehend how it is smart RISK MANAGEMENT to ALWAYS have options.

life-strategy 101:  "Don't put ALL your EGGS in ONE BASKET"

So what are your opinions? Have you bought a house in a foreign nation? Have you sold all of your stocks and converted to gold? What have you done to prepare for this oh so scary scenario?

my opinion is that I am not for or against President Trump.  In fact I think he was a necessary reaction.  I also believe that it power can be a slippery slope to corruption.

based on this my strategy is:  observe, question what I observe, hedge my risks.  It is very simple.  Be flexible and do not blindly and stubbornly bind myself to one course of thought/action.  

A sensible post in a political thread !?

thank you :)