2.4 mana regen issues?

I read some hunter QQing about mana regen sucking because of the 2.4 spirit/int regen tweak they made, so I logged in my hunter and didn't really notice a difference because I'm in PvP gear. But I did definitely notice on some other characters that it seems to be much slower. Anyone notice anything weird, or is it just a placebo effect?

on my druid my mana regen got buffed a lot, i'm sure it's the same for priests

don't know about other classes.

2.4 has been locking my computer up. Pisses me off.

Do patches usually fuck everything up?

This one has some issues that's for sure. My lock doesnt seem to be too badly effected by the lifetap nerf and mana regen is ok, that said, I HAVE just got some new gear so that could be the difference.

i thought the complaint was that healers were getting mana back too fast

There wasnt any lifetap nerf. It got reversed after couple 5000 post threads.

that'll be why I didn't notice it then lol

dunno about the regen but it killed premades.

pretty pissed at that change :(

yeah my mana regen went up alot on my priest. and i love the fact that premades cant honor farm anymore. real pvp!

I dunno if it's just me, but the felguard seems a tad more powerful. Either way, I'm liking 2.4. Mo gold, mo greens to sell for gold. It's all good.

yeah they match pug vs pug and premade vs premade. i guess the problem is that if there isnt another premade ready then your premade can be waiting a while.

doesnt really bother me as i like that i can now play a quick game of AB or EotS without having to worry about getting rolled by a premade.

Basiclly honor farming with premades seems to be dead. the new honor farming is AV. :)

thats kinda what i did trust. leveled holy from level 41-70. good times. so easy to get groups.

"doesnt really bother me as i like that i can now play a quick game of AB or EotS without having to worry about getting rolled by a premade."

Yeah, I like the exchange. Premades have kind of died in the ass, Pugs are more fun in general anyway. Before it was horrible cos of the premades.

Least Alli are winning AV again.