2 days of ms project training about to start

all up in these gantts like a mothefucker.

my dumbass woke up at 245 am thinking it was my alarm. i showr, get ready, grab my phone and see the time. fuck. tried to go back to bed, kept thinking about project tracking and how we need to implement sharepoint dashboards.

/sees self out

bro I can clearly see you haven't clearly identified your critcal path items.  How many days of float do you have?

I need to go to a ms project class soon. I'm looking forward to it. What do you do for work, OP? 

onyx2002 -

bro I can clearly see you haven't clearly identified your critcal path items.  How many days of float do you have?

a bajillion!

MrRichardWiggler -

I need to go to a ms project class soon. I'm looking forward to it. What do you do for work, OP? 

lab manager is what i was hired for... what i really do: light scattering and formulation sme, project manager, elwctronic systems (notebook, data management, etc) administrator, collaboration software "pioneer"- aka getting the company away from paper forms and using sharepoint, and keeping zombie virus under lock and key.

here to learn more practical details about using ms project. not taking pmp exam, at least dont plan to

Im about to start a JavaScript course next week, every Tues and Thurs for 12 weeks. Looking forward to it.

A Good project Schedule with predecessors and sucessors, a healthy cost porfolio (ideally in WBS format), a change log, man power plan and earned value is key to a healthy and successful proj.. wait.. I thought I quit my job

^ youd be surprised. just using project and sharepoint properly will save my company a ton of time and money. problem is, no one knows (not even pmo) how to do this properly.

so here i am, leaving the zombie virus unattended, to learn more microsoft products. also have a programming consultant to do all the heavy lifting/coding. im here to learn the software capabilities and basic operation.

Once every year or two I wake up and just start getting ready. My brain is in a fog and motor skills are just off when I realize it's like 1am and I'm about to walk out the door. It fucks my day up but it's absolutely hilairous at the same time.