2 dead in house fire..worried about foodstamps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2u1Uyju8BA&feature=share

So yeah...watch till the end.

Baby Momma and Auntie Cracksmoke need to go to jail.

Wow what a piece of shit bitch...even the dudes who didn't even know the kids were more hurt by their deaths then there giving aunt who mainly caress about her food stamps....my good this ducking world we live in today

Both of you needed to go drop off the guy that "cut your grass"...no you weren't dropping him off, you probably went to go get high with him tipi crackhead junkie bitch....

She says she didn't regret leaving the kids in the house because "i don't know if it was them boys that started the fire or something else, idk"

She needs to be in jail along with the mother on child neglect charges.

Who the fuck leaves a 2 & 3 year old alone in a house anyway Phone Post

Not sure I want to watch. Phone Post

JoeVIP - Not sure I want to watch. Phone Post
As a fire fighter , u would be shocked how much this happens. Maybe not fatal fires , but 5 year olds being left alone. This one kid lit a match and his couch caught fire , it was an easy knock down , but mama comes home and starts yelling. The cop grabs her and tells her to stfu and sit down. Acting like it's his fault Phone Post 3.0

That's how certain "people" act when they don't want to answer a question where they could be remotely accountable. Phone Post 3.0

This crazy...

As a penalty she got: 

1. 14 years probation (!)

2. She had to get counseling and go on psych meds

3. She had to pay $23 grand (at a rate of 15 bucks a month!)

She then violated parole for missing counceling sessions because she didn't have a ride and in her words...

"I don't need to ride no bus. I'm just not a bus catchable person," Dunn is quoted in the petition that says she also has refused to take reading and writing classes. "I don't need that. My judge didn't tell me to do that."

Oh yeah and she got pregnant again...

From there, after being on the run she got back in front of a judge and I can't find anything out about what happened to her...

Although...I think this is her facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/melodia.dunn

ryanJ - 

This crazy...

As a penalty she got: 

1. 14 years probation (!)

2. She had to get counseling and go on psych meds

3. She had to pay $23 grand (at a rate of 15 bucks a month!)

She then violated parole for missing counceling sessions because she didn't have a ride and in her words...

"I don't need to ride no bus. I'm just not a bus catchable person," Dunn is quoted in the petition that says she also has refused to take reading and writing classes. "I don't need that. My judge didn't tell me to do that."

Oh yeah and she got pregnant again...

From there, after being on the run she got back in front of a judge and I can't find anything out about what happened to her...

Although...I think this is her facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/melodia.dunn

A+ for stalking.

that fucking bitch...even laughing about it

"Who the fuck leaves a 2 & 3 year old alone in a house anyway"

Ghetto/white trash

Fuck, they don't even bother to pay attention to their kids when they are out in public.

I was at an apple orchard over the weekend, and the amount of ghetto black kids and white trash kids running around with their parents having no clue of their whereabouts was mind bottling.

The corn maze was a child abductor's wet dream

Kerouac - that fucking bitch...even laughing about it

This...but i think that might be a normal response when something bad happens..

I remember in 5th grade a teacher died and our Teacher told our class and everyone was hysterically crying, but i remember smiling for no reason and i couldn't help it, i felt Like such an ass Phone Post

I will donate a the bullets Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Kerouac - that fucking bitch...even laughing about it

This...but i think that might be a normal response when something bad happens..

I remember in 5th grade a teacher died and our Teacher told our class and everyone was hysterically crying, but i remember smiling for no reason and i couldn't help it, i felt Like such an ass Phone Post

Hers wasn't an inappropriate nervous gesture, it was an apathetic "shit happens, where's my purse". Phone Post 3.0

The wrong people died in that fire.

damn

Hopefully that old cunt will die in a fire and justice will have been served. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post

Memphis, Tennessee

Why am I getting VTFD over the video? I didn't do it. Phone Post 3.0