2 Down, 2 to go

Very happy with the Spurs in G3.

If we can just win our next at home, we'll have it all but in the bag.

GO SPURS!

Its pretty easy when its 8 on 5. Even John Barry had to admit how horrid the officiating was in this game.

Nash was nowhere to be found in the first half, Stoudemire only gets to play 19 minutes, and it was still a winnable game until about the last minute thirty. Winning the next one gives Phoenix home court back. Im still confident.

Please... dont turn into Capn. Yes I'm doing a bit of gloating, I always do, but I still have respect for the Suns organization (other than their retard of a coach).

Spurs won because they played better ball. Let's stop calling Ref BS after every damn game.

I goto other team boards and no matter who loses, there is always people saying the refs decided the game. It's just sour grapes.

This series is far from over.

Dude, there are shit calls every game but it was just out of control tonight. I dont like to complain about officiating but it was simply undeniable this time around. The volume of questionable calls that went against the suns should be unacceptable in a professional sporting event.

The Spurs played a solid game but the did not win it on their own. Simple as that.

Monday is a must win for my boys.

Mentally weak? You are better than that kanotoa, or at least I thought you were.

Im obviously not going to convince either of you of anything, but i think its a pretty good indication of how things are going when Brent Barry's brother has to admit that the Spurs are getting babied by the zebras.

Of course all those fools are worried about getting shitcanned so its no wonder they swallow their wistles.

That first game may have been decisive if the Spurs can hold home court.

im not a fan of either team, but the suns got screwed by a lot of bad calls in the 4th. Every time they made a run, there would be a no call on them and the spurs took advantage.

Things are getting physical. Can Phx bounce back or are they just going to complain to the media? And as of right now both teams have been pretty equal at least when it comes to FT.

Wow I thought you meant there were 4 Spurs fans and 2 of them fell
asleep watching the game and the next game hopefully the other 2 fall
asleep as well. GO PISTONS!!!!!

Tito, at least come up with some good slams. Fans who say Spurs are boring are using saying the Pistons are just as, or more boring than the Spurs. So I find it amusing you keep posting such garbage.

Phoenix is obviously going to have to play through, because they are not going to get preferential or even fair treatment in the SBC/AT&T center. They dont even get it in their own arena.

But it doesnt matter. They need to fight through everything now and WIN game 4. Its do or die and this team has come too far to go down now.

5 Wins in the playoffs isn't "too far"... just busting your balls mang. I know how you feel. I'm just glad I'm on the winning end SO FAR.

give me a break with the foul crying bs.

There was one call on Amare that was bad.

But with Nash . . . The Suns got away with the slapping and uncalled fouling on the ballhandler in game 2 all game long.

There were plenty of calls on Amare that were bad. The Oberto flop and the clean block on duncan in the 2nd being the most notible and game changing. The last one at the begining of the fourth was definately bad decision making by Amare, 2 points is a small price to pay to stay on the floor when you have as many points as you do minutes.

Meanwhile the refs changed THREE fouls that were initially on Duncan to different spurs players. That is insanity. That one play where he steamrolled Stevie in the 2nd Q on an obvious charge shouldve gotten him his third, but no.

lol@ game 2 being decided by officiating. Yeah the refs spotted the suns 20 points. You give me a break Doc, you know damn well the refs have been letting Bowen hand check Nash all game long each game this series.

I only hope game 4 isnt full of the same kind of shit.

---"lol@ game 2 being decided by officiating. Yeah the refs spotted the suns 20 points. You give me a break Doc, you know damn well the refs have been letting Bowen hand check Nash all game long each game this series."---

get some reading comprehension.

I didn't blame the Spurs losing game 2 on the refs. On the other thread I was complaining about the Spurs lack of hustle and whining to the refs after the uncalled fouls on whoever had the ball (Manu, Horry) happened. All game long that happened, but I'm not crying about it. Refs will vary in their calls game to game, hell minute to minute. It is what it is, all a team can do is control how they play and the effort/adjustments they make.

The refs call it like they call it. Get over it.

Spurs lost game 3 in Sacramento last year off of an arm grab that led to a game ending layup. But I wasn't on here crying about it. Mavs beat the Spurs last year and didn't have a call for Duncan at the end of game 7 but that's tough shit. Spurs should have played better, player time should have been meted out better, roster should have been decided better.

Did the refs make Amare brick a dunk in the closing minutes?

Look man, I see what you are saying but this series has gotten ugly real fast. With two teams the caliber of the Suns and Spurs I just wish the games would be called fairly. I seriously didnt even enjoy watching it yesterday because it was so fucking frustrating. It was a physical game no doubt but it seems like when the Suns try to match the intensity they are penalized.

Amare bricked that by himself, he was obviously trying to throw it down too hard to shut the crowd up and he miffed it. He needs to realize he isnt going to get anything given to him, and he needs to maybe play more conservatively on defense if he wants to stay in the game. And that sucks.

actually things like dunks will come easily.

The Spurs being near the bottom of the league in fouls is largely because they give up dunks and layups they think they can't contest and get away with. Nene got plenty of uncontested dunks in round 1 because Duncan didn't want to pick up any fouls. The next time Oberto tries to block a shot will be the first.

"Tito, at least come up with some good slams. Fans who say Spurs are
boring are using saying the Pistons are just as, or more boring than the
Spurs. So I find it amusing you keep posting such garbage."

I've already shown you the tv ratings. Pistons are one of the most
watched NBA teams in the Finals whereas the Spurs are one of the lowest
if not the lowest. So some people may think the Pistons are boring, but a
whole lot more think the Spurs are. So the SPurrrrsssssssssssssssssss.....
oh sorry I fell asleep again.

Don't kid yourself. The Lakers/Pistons Finals was because of the Lakers. Why don't you show ratings of other matchups. Like Spurs vs Suns? Last year Spurs vs. Mavericks.

The Spurs match who they are playing. If they play the Nets, it will be boring. I f they play Mavs, it will be exciting.

Pistons are just always boring.

"I've already shown you the tv ratings. Pistons are one of the most watched NBA teams in the Finals whereas the Spurs are one of the lowest if not the lowest. So some people may think the Pistons are boring, but a whole lot more think the Spurs are."

hahaha The Lakers pulled THEIR numbers in 2004. And actually the lowest numbers LA pulled against another large market team was with Detroit. Detroit also has the distinction of being the only large market team that couldn't pull double digit numbers with the Spurs. For a large market team detroits numbers are actually rather low. So I guess you take pride in being the least watched large market team and SA will just have to live with being a small market team.