2 episodes on last night? WTF?

I had no clue that there were two episodes of TUF on back to back last night. I just figured it was a replay like usual.

That sucks.

Yeah me too until i came on here and someone posted saying the new episode was on and i turn back on to spike

me neither. told the tivo to stop recording. what happened in second?

Nate won

Jens beat Bj......in ping pong. Won 10 Gs.

Back to back episodes? You have to be flippin kidding me. How bout a heads up next time Spike TV?

I thought it was going to be based on last weeks post fight preview, but they really didn't do a good job of advertising the fact.

Bwahahahaha I was wondering why no one was talking about the second episode, now I know it's because you dumbasses didn't watch it.

DROC

Yeah, I found out this morning for crying out loud.

Dam, I didn't know that either.
When is the replay?

"How bout a heads up next time Spike TV? "

Yeah, was surprised they did such a bad job of advertising it, if any. I hasn't changed the channel yet when I noticed there was a new episode right after.

that's what happened and the reason why the spoilers were up at spike tv. they figured that the episodes would be shown a week apart and so they included the winner of the first semi in the description....

they never figured they would show the last 2 episodes back to back...which they have done since season 1 - go figure...

now we have a whole week to wait before the finale...

WHAT WHAT WHAT??

The ping pong game was hilarious.

Thanks for rubbing it in.

They mentioned the back-to-back new episodes on Tuesday night's Fight Night.

Usually I am all over this stuff, and my friends and shit always ask me when the next card is, or in this case if there were two eps on... I just dropped the ball big time.

I'd like to apologize to my friends, family, and most of all...fans.

Anybody have a link to the Diaz/Maynard fight?

fucking cocksuckers, real great advertising....

"The ping pong game was hilarious."

The best part were the slow motion shots of Dana's reaction. LOL

"They mentioned the back-to-back new episodes on Tuesday night's Fight Night."

I noticed that too, but that was seriously the only time it was advertised. Even during the first episode last night, they were advertising a "TUF 5 encore" coming up afterward. I kept watching because of what they said on UFN Tuesday night, though.

The best part were the slow motion shots of Dana's reaction. LOL

agreed Ryan G, that shit was great. i loved that whole segment, it was great to see BJ and Jens all nervous, and the teams were going crazy with each point

those were greaqt episodes last night