2 episodes on last night? WTF?

For all of you Tivoers: I created keyword wishlists that record anything containing "PRIDE", "UFC", "WEC", "Bodog", and "Ultimate Fighter". They're at the top of my season pass lineup only behind "Hell's Kitchen".

I don't miss anything at all.

P.S. - You probably want to select the category, "sports:martial arts" to go along with the PRIDE keyword.

I didn't notice either but my DVR recorded it.

Check your local listings.

gahhhh! I'll have to catch the replay

I was in the backyard playing banjo when I remembered the show might come on tonight. Luckily I DVRd the last half of the first episode and the second episode.

I normally wouldn't do that due to the repeat factor, but I was a little buzzed and went for redundancy.

The weird thing is I watched the second episode first, and was pissed that I thought the Manny fight was last week!

The thing is, I do always check my local listings, but they have been airing a repeat of TUF immediately following the new episode, so thats where my train of thought was.

Obviously not a big deal, because I can't get that hour of my life back, and can't go back in time like Hiro Nakamura...

You were in the backyard playing banjo?

Yes, banjo and guitar. I do the banjo early because it's loud and then switch to guitar. I was sitting out with a candle playing so my dog could run around. He'd been cooped up all day.

Damn, I didn't know. I need to check my DVD when I get home.

lol all you loser!!!!!! even me that live in France watched both episode

so did Nate win?

spoiler for GBJJ

Nate won via Guillotine choke in round 2. was a good fight and Nate was cut open in round 1