2 Everyone @ IMMAE

Minor FRAT and Run on sentence warning-
I have a story that I want to share with you guys on how I met Joker (over 10 yrs ago). I used to workout and play racquetball at a Gym in mission viejo and I would see this guy with a funny hair cut either riding the lifecycle at 150 rpm's (smiling) or pressing double his bodyweight on incline (without warming up of course and Joker used to walk around a lot heavier) from there he would proceed to go onto the racquetball court (usually with his brother) and they would try to hit each other with the ball, I think that's how they kept score. For those of you who havent played Racquetball, it really hurts to get hit by the ball and at that time Joker was a hack but hit the ball very hard (150 mph+) and they were "head hunting", later he actually got good. Anyway after witnessing this guy over a short period of time, I asked someone (Jimmy Burns , also a nut) "Who is this crazy guy?" and he said with his east coast accent, "Freddy, THAT IS ONE OF THE FINEST HUMAN BEINGS THAT GOD PUT ON THIS EARTH". Soon after Joker and I became good friends and I can't tell you how many times he lifted my spirits with his smile, attitude (to this day) and having so much fun while playing RB, just shootin the shit or him using me occasionally to demonstrate the Triangle (tapping franticly). One thing is certain, JIMMY BURNS WAS CORRECT. The world would be a much better place with more Mike Guymon's, he has a Heart of Gold!
Joker you are awesome Buddy, with or without your physical gifts!
Sincerely,
Fredor aka FredruM

Joker, The character and accountability that you are showing is an inspiration!

Back in 98 or 99, I walked up to NG Academy. I looked in the window and saw Chris and Jeremy and Mike and some other guys training pretty hard. I was like 35 years old and a traditional martial arts guy. I spent 6-8 months at xtrem U doing BJJ but I was still green. I got sooo scared that I just left thinkng those guys would kill me. About a month later I went back and worked up enough courage to walk in.
I am so glad I did. I spent the next 5-6 years training at all the different NG's. From Cardio fit, to Irvine (all 3 places) those were some good times, with a great group of guys. Mike was a lowly blue belt back then. I remember Mikes first fight at Dancing Waters in Pedro. He almost broke the guys shoulders with elbows. Lot's of good memories. Mike I got a big old skool NG hug for you next time I see you. I hope your ready big boy.

Your pal, Chuck

That was my stunt double Chuck...  Thanks man

ttt for Mike!

I don't know you personally joker, but I know it's difficult what you've been through, and it's great to hear you got back on the horse and had such support at the immae.

Good luck

Good to see you out and about Sir.

TTT for The Joker

It's a great thing for you to stay out and being strong,good job Joker

I can say without a doubt that BillyRayChubbs is a class act and a good man. I am not surprised to hear Joker say good things of him.

Joker i do not know you but i have been trying to keep tabs on your story. I have lost a few good friends to suicide and it broke my heart when i read what you are going through. Please stay strong my friend and remember there are a ton of people that can help in time of need. Shit man i would e mail you my cell # if you ever need an ear to rant to or just blow off steam. Ask Jake Shields or BillyRay i am funny as shit and would be happy to help any time..     Franco

napalmstyle -  I can say without a doubt that BillyRayChubbs is a class act and a good man. I am not surprised to hear Joker say good things of him.

Joker i do not know you but i have been trying to keep tabs on your story. I have lost a few good friends to suicide and it broke my heart when i read what you are going through. Please stay strong my friend and remember there are a ton of people that can help in time of need. Shit man i would e mail you my cell # if you ever need an ear to rant to or just blow off steam. Ask Jake Shields or BillyRay i am funny as shit and would be happy to help any time..     Franco

I'll take your word for it Franco but Chubbs looks like he's Mean Muggin us in that pic! Joker, on the other hand looks like he's posing for a photo at the IMGAE expo..J/K about Billy Ray...

By the way, who's in for Mikey's fight on Oct 1st? For those who haven't been there, San Manuel is beautiful and the MMA set up is perfect (1st class). Joker has had 2 straight "fight of the night" and there have been some other really good fights (KOTC has produced many of the Best fighters in MMA and actually turns a profit for those that care). I'm in ( I will be the really, ridiculously Good looking Guy cheering on the ring girls and Joker too with whatever voice I have left as he is the last fight! I didn't mean to hijack the thread but those attending, sign in... I'll buy drinks for the 1st ten Joker Stroker's that sign in!

count me in for stroking joker!

gg

I'm with you Joker!

gorgesjorj - count me in for stroking joker!

gg

GG,
I already had you on the list for stroking Joker ;)..
Do you get a wristband/pass or do you sit with us low lifes?

I wasn't mean muggin.  Thaz my "Peoples Eyebrow".....

LOL

ttt

BillyRayChubbs -  I wasn't mean muggin.  Thaz my "Peoples Eyebrow".....
LOL

That one look has multiple uses (Zoolander like abilities)!

FredruM - 
gorgesjorj - count me in for stroking joker!

gg

GG,
I already had you on the list for stroking Joker ;)..
Do you get a wristband/pass or do you sit with us low lifes?

lowlife for life!