2 for 1 Gi Sale is Back!

Current Sale at Warrior-One from 12/3 to 12/10:/o:p

/o:p

1)  Our special "2 for 1" sale is back on select Gi's (Single Weave, Double Weave, Reversible and Special Edition styles) and Headgears.  /o:p

Click on the GREEN /v:stroke/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:formulas/v:path/o:lock/v:shapetypeSale banner on the website.   /o:p

2)  Up to 50% off on select training gear and apparel.  /o:p

Click on the RED  Sale banner to see all of the items!  /o:p

3)  All of our 4' x 6' Flexiroll mats (any color, any thickness - we have 1" to 1.5") are on sale for $99.99/each  (limited to stock on hand).  /o:p

These are only available at our retail store./o:p

Guarantee you'll find that perfect gift for a friend, family member or yourself :-)/o:p

Happy Holidays!/o:p

Keven/o:p

Warrior-One Martial Arts Supply/o:p

319 NE 45th Street/o:p

Seattle, WA  98105/o:p

(206) 697-9003/o:p

www.warrior-one.com/o:p

ttt

just added solid white belts, any size, for $1!

I will check this out. My birthday is friday so maybe this will be my gift to myself if I see what I like.

I see a bunch of bjj gis. Do you also have anything specifically for judo? Do you have to get teh same brand for the deal?

panic686 - I see a bunch of bjj gis. Do you also have anything specifically for judo? Do you have to get teh same brand for the deal?
Hey Panic,

We do have a judo gi that is listed on the 2 for 1 page (or just go to the uniforms link.  Also to note is our W1 Hybrid gi is a combo of a BJJ and Judo Gi.  If using it for judo, go with the blank single weave (the double weave collar is too thick for tournaments).

Some other items that a judoka might like would include:

History of Judo - DVD  -- It sounds kind of like a dry DVD, but it is really well done and has some great tournament footage.

White belts on sale for $1  --  buy a couple of those, tie them together and wrap around a pole for your uchi-komi's :-)

mouthpieces & ankle supports might be something else you'd like, plus some rashguards.

Hope that helps,

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

Thanks, Keven. I am a bjj/judo/muay thai guy so there is a lot of stuff I could use on their but new to judo so really NEED a gi I can possibly compete in.

panic686 - Thanks, Keven. I am a bjj/judo/muay thai guy so there is a lot of stuff I could use on their but new to judo so really NEED a gi I can possibly compete in.

Right on.  I'd defiinitely recommend our Hybrid blank single or judo single for the comps.  If you need any other help, let me know.

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

2 days left!