2 Free games tomorrow!!!

Don't forget everyone, tomorrow Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising Case Zero are free on Xbox Live!
Up to this point this month it has been the original Crackdown so if you don't have it yet or have never played it I highly suggest getting on and downloading it now. Killer Game.

Anyways just thought I would remind everyone or tell those who didn't know. Oh and the two Dead Rising games listed above will be free till the end of the month. Enjoy all.

I picked up assassins creed 2 last month and crackdown too, thanks for the reminder

Sweet! Phone Post

Is it free world wide or just in america? Phone Post

I honestly don't know. But even though I'm from the US I think its bullshit they put restrictions on things like this. Phone Post

Fucking sweet. I love DR. Phone Post 3.0

Boofhead3 - Is it free world wide or just in america? Phone Post
Free in Canada. Phone Post 3.0

Purgey - Fucking sweet. I love DR. Phone Post 3.0

Yea these are actually some quality titles for free. Phone Post

ShoRunNGun - I honestly don't know. But even though I'm from the US I think its bullshit they put restrictions on things like this. Phone Post

Yeah it is. I hope its free in the aus aswell Phone Post

Keep these posts coming op thanks for the heads up.

Is there a list of all the free games coming out?

At what time do u think they come out its past midnight on the east coast Phone Post 3.0

It will be free in Australia, we have the games with gold offer, picked up ac2, crackdown and a tower defence game. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY - At what time do u think they come out its past midnight on the east coast Phone Post 3.0

I would say around 3 AM EST. time. But not sure.

I still only have about 30min I to assassins creed 2 I downloaded. I was just running around beating the fuck out of people and forgot what I was supposed to do. Phone Post 3.0

TheGreatGodMARS - Is there a list of all the free games coming out?

Don't think so. Normally they just kinda inform the general public a day or two or sometimes a week before it starts. The way it has been working though is that they will offer a game from the 1st to roughly the 15th or 16th then offer another.
This is however the first time they have offered an arcade game to accompany it.
I can vouch for the arcade game Case Zero. Loads of fun.

I will try to stay on top of all the info for yous guys (and girls) and post any new info any time I can get it. Glad I can help.

Siiiiick. Dead rising was one of those games I always meant to buy, I even beat Case:Zero when it came out. Phone Post 3.0

Does dead rising 2 still has that stupid time limit on everything like the first one? Kinda took all the fun out of it for md Phone Post

The download is free now guys.

Downloading it now, ill play in the morning before work...lol Phone Post

(Bump)

It seems like they're releasing older games that they're gonna make a big sequel to for the One/360 They'll probably have GTA4, some Forza and a Halo for free at some point.

But that wouldn't explain Crackdown. Phone Post 3.0