2 Juice-Heads get Bitch Slapped by Gym Owner (vid)

You don't see this at Gold's. Pretty wicked!

why was this videotaped in the first place???

I'm confused.

He started out seeming like he was pissed they were slinging juice, but in the end, I got the impression that he was more pissed that he didn't get a cut.

Is he anti-juice, or just a business man trying to make a buck?

Thats from a documentary called The UK's scariest debt collector.

Bry Bry - why was this videotaped in the first place???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TUzlmWWdjEQ

LastDon - I'm confused.

He started out seeming like he was pissed they were slinging juice, but in the end, I got the impression that he was more pissed that he didn't get a cut.

Yeah, he's just shaking them down. He's pissed he took care of the one kid (Mr. Tattoo Face) and that kid was making money, in his Gym, without the Owner getting a piece.

Smart move recording it though I guess LOL.

And evidently, you smack a juice head upside the noggin and he shuts up and listens. I will try this later today on a random at the gym and reoprt back with my earnings.

LastDon - I'm confused.

I am confuse Phone Post 3.0

being on camera and being on a reality TV show should be added to the list of things people go to rehab for...

crack
meth
coke
booze
and attention whoring

Einar - Thats from a documentary called The UK's scariest debt collector.

Phone Post

I remember that docu. It was produced by Vice. The gym owner had been an enforcer for some British organized crime type but then decided to go out on his own. He started a gym and used it as a clubhouse for his own little small time criminal ring.

I remember thinking that there was a reason the guy had been an enforcer and not a leader. He's an idiot.

in

Al Cappucino - 
LastDon - I'm confused.

Yeah, he's just shaking them down. He's pissed he took care of the one kid (Mr. Tattoo Face) and that kid was making money, in his Gym, without the Owner getting a piece.

Smart move recording it though I guess LOL.

And evidently, you smack a juice head upside the noggin and he shuts up and listens. I will try this later today on a random at the gym and reoprt back with my earnings.

i'm impressed by your logic and wish a lot of luck.

If I'm not mistaking the dude in the orange tapout shirt was doing the same behind his friends back but ended up leaving without telling anyone.

Correct Sinful. And the gym owner is a big mouth shit talker as well as idiot like someone stated above.

GnP Sonnen -
Einar - Thats from a documentary called The UK's scariest debt collector.

Phone Post

. Phone Post

"He started out seeming like he was pissed they were slinging juice, but in the end, I got the impression that he was more pissed that he didn't get a cut.

Is he anti-juice, or just a business man trying to make a buck?"

Yeah. That's common human behavior. Act like you'e taking a moral stand, but hey, you still have to get paid. Did he tell the guy, "I'm not telling you to do it again, just make sure I get my cut if you do. And I'm also gonna slap you again."

What was up with the towel? Seemed like he had some image issue or something. That was the strangest part IMO.

Haha that was classic. Phone Post

If you watch the episode, the guy in the Tapout shirt, the one talking about loyalty, he rips the gym owner off and flees town with some girl, leaving his wife and kids.

I've posted the video on the OG before. Phone Post 3.0