2 minutes of Dan Hendo vs. Chael Sonnen

Check out our exclusive interview with Dan Henderson including pics and video of Hendo training with Chael Sonnen that were shot by Tracy Lee!

I talked to Henderson about the upcoming fight with Vitor, working with Chael for this fight and more!

http://combatlifestyle.com/2013/10/two-minutes-of-dan-hendo-versus-chael-sonnen/

Cool grappling exchanges Phone Post

Bad ass interview, thank you for sharing :)

"We'll see how bad I beat him this time" lol Phone Post

http://combatlifestyle.com/2013/10/two-minutes-of-dan-hendo-versus-chael-sonnen/

Chael looked thick solid and tight in those tights.

no homo

Nice video of them training together!

I respect Chael's wrestling skills for mma since I saw him fight the first time, and I do enjoy his interviews and media appearances a lot!
He is just a funny guy, even though he is trolling most of the time he can back it up!

And Dan deserves way more credit than he gets nowadays if you ask me!
That dude has been in this sport for so long, and to accomplish what he has accomplished and stay near the top of his division until now despite nagging health issues like his back, etc, you just gotta tip your hat to that athlete!
I mean he gave both Lyoto and Rashad a tough run for their money! :)
I hope that the Belfort fight will happen, although I give Vitor the edge Dan is no stepping stone and it'll be an awesome battle for sure!

Thx for sharing!

Vote me down - Chael looked thick solid and tight in those tights.

no homo

Um... I don't know if you can use the words "thick" "solid" and "tight" to describe another man and then throw in a no homo and act like ain't nobody heard yo ass!

haha kidding of course. Thanks for checking it out man! Hope you enjoyed it... and not just Chael's tights hahahaha

Very cool watching them grapple, thank you for posting.

GSRobert750 - Nice video of them training together!

I respect Chael's wrestling skills for mma since I saw him fight the first time, and I do enjoy his interviews and media appearances a lot!
He is just a funny guy, even though he is trolling most of the time he can back it up!

And Dan deserves way more credit than he gets nowadays if you ask me!
That dude has been in this sport for so long, and to accomplish what he has accomplished and stay near the top of his division until now despite nagging health issues like his back, etc, you just gotta tip your hat to that athlete!
I mean he gave both Lyoto and Rashad a tough run for their money! :)
I hope that the Belfort fight will happen, although I give Vitor the edge Dan is no stepping stone and it'll be an awesome battle for sure!

Thx for sharing!

Did you get a chance to read the article and check out all the photos? Mitch did a good job interviewing him..

You're right though, he doesn't get enough credit nowadays.. And unfortunately the injury bug did to him what it did to Anthony Pettis; took him for a run around the division again with a loss and in henderson's case, 2.

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - 

Bad ass interview, thank you for sharing :)

"We'll see how bad I beat him this time" lol Phone Post

haha yeah I laughed a bit when he said that. Should be a really good fight. The first one was kinda dull but I have a feeling we will see some fireworks this time.

Really awesome video man thanks a lot Phone Post 3.0

Perfect timing to fight Rashad and train with his last opponent. Good call Shael

MARC BULGER - Wandy will kill him and he knows it. Phone Post
Troll.

Thanks for posting OP! Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

MARC BULGER - Wandy will kill him and he knows it. Phone Post
That's just not grounded in reality Phone Post 3.0

does your ass pucker when someone oil checks you? I wouldn't know never been oil checked or oil checked someone else.......YET

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

boxy - Enough testosterone between them likely to cause an African bull elephant to have roid rage.

TRT cheaters.

An African... Bull... Elephant?

Ladies and gentleman, this has just become a racial situation...

bahaha seriously though, maybe I don't watch enough animal planet but wtf is a bull elephant? Like half bull, half elephant? Or is it like a really big elephant that was nicknamed bull b/c he was bigger and stronger than the rest of the elephants?

Chael is a nice piece of man meat Phone Post